WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I used to love Christmas and December in general, but now I can't stand it. In this season, my family gets more obnoxious than usual and they keep trying to get me to visit them, but I don't want to since they're such terrible people. They've always mentally abused me while I lived with them. It just sucks that I can't be with anyone else during these seasons while so many people have nice families that actually treat them well. Won't lie, I'm quite jealous.

If the place I've ordered from isn't a scam, maybe sn might be my Christmas gift. Or a rope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, EternalShore and zanahori
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Fortunately my depression doesn't get worse at Christmas, although there is a pattern where my depression increases in June and November. But I'm not sure how I feel this Christmas, either way I wish you the best

Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah I can't stand it now either, when it isn't the family being toxic especially more toxic around Christmas, it's the religious bullshit being shoved down my throat from my hypocritical parents/family and their church. I honestly had wished in the past that I was able to enjoy it with some real friends but that will never happen and this time of the year just reminds me of how broken and alone I really am.

• Hugs
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I used to love Christmas and December in general, but now I can't stand it. In this season, my family gets more obnoxious than usual and they keep trying to get me to visit them, but I don't want to since they're such terrible people. They've always mentally abused me while I lived with them. It just sucks that I can't be with anyone else during these seasons while so many people have nice families that actually treat them well. Won't lie, I'm quite jealous.

If the place I've ordered from isn't a scam, maybe sn might be my Christmas gift. Or a rope.
I wish you the best~ yeahhh, I've found that trying to avoid my family is the best strategy to dealing with them! hehe~ Best not to tell them too much about me! >_<
but anyways, yeahhh, feeling worst around Christmas is common for a lot of depressed people I believe~ I'm pretty sure that the Christmas season is when the most sewer slides happen each year! >_<

• Hugs
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Christmas makes me want to CTB more because it means I can't. It would ruin it for everyone else, plus there are birthdays during that time too... :notsure:

Think I'll probably go about it January-ish time, although even then, I feel it'll be rude because I'm getting driving lessons as a present I think and I know they're expensive...

• Hugs