Mark121

Mark121

SufferingMan121
Aug 28, 2024
I've been holding on for far too long now and really wish I had a peaceful method and someone helped me obtain one... Suicide Prevention propaganda bullshit is in your face constantly in the UK and when you ring a crisis line or go to a doctor you end up in a worse off position, you can't tell them how you truly feel because you'll be put in a worse position. Nobody cares but they pretend they do behind "suicide prevention" because they just want to make themselves look like heroes and get attention. So depressed I'm struggling to move.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, davidtorez, Tonkpils and 4 others
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
I've been holding on for far too long now and really wish I had a peaceful method and someone helped me obtain one... Suicide Prevention propaganda bullshit is in your face constantly in the UK and when you ring a crisis line or go to a doctor you end up in a worse off position, you can't tell them how you truly feel because you'll be put in a worse position. Nobody cares but they pretend they do behind "suicide prevention" because they just want to make themselves look like heroes and get attention. So depressed I'm struggling to move.
Yeah I think I'm definitely reaching that place. Maybe have passed it and circling back around honestly. I'm ready for an escape. Nothing I have tried has made me feel better, replaced what was taken, or gave me any happiness. Honestly more than anything else is the lack of understanding or ability for people to put themselves in my position. It's universally irl other people telling me about their struggles like it is supposed to help me. Then we just talk about their struggles and it becomes a therapy session for them while I still struggle and frankly the vast vast majority of the time people did it to themselves.

Reactions: Mark121
M

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
I think they do care, well most people anyway. They just don't fully understand, and that comes across as not caring. I'm sorry you're struggling so much. I understand what you're saying about the fear of ending up in a worse off scenario by reaching out. Just to let you know, I'm pretty sure you can speak to the Samaritans openly in the UK and they won't do anything but listen, even if you talk about having a plan etc., unless you literally kill yourself whilst on the phone to them and stop responding.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also wish for a painless method to finally be free from this cruel, torturous existence that just caused me to suffer, I also feel like I've suffered for so long, simply just existing is so tiring to me. But anyway I hope you find peace eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mark121