ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
I am definitely moving forward with my plan however my strong bonds are the main thing holding me back. I wish I could give them closure, instead of just vanishing. But I know it will make them act against my interest and try to prevent it.

Man this is the hardest thing to get rid of. I'm starting to wish I was more of a loner to begin with just to make this all more bearable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mea Culpa, PracheenKaal_00!, アホペンギン and 3 others
niceoofie

niceoofie

I accept death with open arms
Sep 23, 2023
Before you CTB, maybe you should leave people that you have strong bonds with a message or note. Yes, they may try to stop your plan, but it's still good to give them some closure to know it wasn't their fault and that they were good people to you.

I have planned to also message my friends that they meant a lot to me and I'm sorry that I will leave them but I thank them for helping me bare life for a while.

If leaving a message does cause you to reconsider, maybe that means you still see a bit of light to life and that there is hope. If leaving a message still makes you want to CTB, then I wish you best wishes. I'm sorry life did not work out for you but I hope death gave you a sense of peace. :)

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, they may try to stop your plan, but it's still good to give them some closure to know it wasn't their fault and that
You are right that they may interfere in their plans, preventing them from ctb but they will think its their fault regardless, its human to think that way.

Reactions: niceoofie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is dreadful how we exist in this anti-suicide society where people cannot be open about planning to die without the risk of interference. But anyway in my opinion it's certainly for the best to stay quiet as it's risky sharing plans to die, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: niceoofie