• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmyheartcollapse

letmyheartcollapse

Want to be at peace
May 31, 2024
I think even as I've developed and come far into life I still hold a grudge with my parents for bringing me into the world willingly. Whenever I speak to others about this it's usually met with confusion or judgment, my parents both struggle with mental issues of their own so it still angers me till this day they decided to have me. it angers me in a way that limited my affection towards them very own when I was a teenager.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, Forever Sleep and Lookingtoflyfree
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
my parents both struggle with mental issues of their own so it still angers me till this day they decided to have me.
Same. They were two unstable people and they had kids for a selfish reason - to have someone take care of them when they grew old, someone to control and bully.

The freedom I gained when I stopped seeing them as parents and instead saw them as two flawed fuckups was true freedom. I don't feel as bad about how hard I struggled because I see how fucked my family was, and I was set up to fail from the start. A bunch of drunkards and losers essentially