Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I don't seem to find fun in anything any more. I used to enjoy photography, but that's just a chore now. Sometimes I enjoy reading. I was wondering whether any of you have any hobbies?

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: suicidal-raven, Nutshell, stygal and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
What's that?

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stygal, Sherri and 3 others
introspectious

introspectious

Nov 2, 2020
I used to enjoy music, photography, video, reading, nature. Philosophy, politics, on and on. Art a lot.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris and Caspers
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
When i was better i use to have a lot of hobbies (airsoft, magic, warhammer, computer games...) but now i only like to go rollerblading with my music.

Reactions: Caspers
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
music, manga/anime, drawing, writing, reading.

Reactions: antigone_iris and Caspers
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Um, I talk to two or three people, I look random things up....

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person, Disappointered, antigone_iris and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
At the moment I appear to be collecting leaves :hihi:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Garbage Person, antigone_iris, Caspers and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Reactions: antigone_iris and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ooh I was just looking at some fallen leaves the other day. They were pretty.
I'm using leaf litter to make leaf mould for the garden. I've got one crate full and two more crates to fill. It gets me out, it gets me exercise and it's been teaching me about tree species. And yes, I do get funny looks when filling my pack full of leaves in the woods. :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm using leaf litter to make leaf mould for the garden. I've got one crate full and two more crates to fill. It gets me out, it gets me exercise and it's been teaching me about tree species. And yes, I do get funny looks when filling my pack full of leaves in the woods. :blarg:
Sounds like a great hobby tbh

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sounds like a great hobby tbh
Well, time is against us all, so it's part of my grand plan to make time work for me for a change. It will take a long time, but eventually I'll have excellent compost for the plants instead of scavenging it from around the neighbourhood.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Used to love playing various video games. Lately they just make me bored and people get mad at me when I do cause I shouldn't be playing them... anything else I'd like to do costs too much money. God I wish I had something I was interested in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caspers and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Well, time is against us all, so it's part of my grand plan to make time work for me for a change. It will take a long time, but eventually I'll have excellent compost for the plants instead of scavenging it from around the neighbourhood.
Ohhhh that's right, didn't you spend a lot of time making your own garden? I think I remember you posting about that :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Anything that wastes my time and requires very little input.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Caspers and _Kaira_
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Hiking, marathon running, live spectator sport, going to the pub all ruined by coronavirus restrictions.
Reading ruined by inability to concentrate .
So no hobbies at present

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ohhhh that's right, didn't you spend a lot of time making your own garden? I think I remember you posting about that :)
It was my therapy and focus during the spring when I came out of my shell after being so broken the previous year. I made a lovely place in the back yard from almost nothing; everything has been scavenged from back alleys, the local area and the woods. It's a bit odd and eclectic but that works for me. I don't decide what goes in the garden, fortune and opportunity decides and I just go along for the ride. :smiling: I never thought of myself as a gardener, but it's actually a very rewarding process that keep me in touch with the things I believe I need to try and understand.

Reactions: Fehler and antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
My hobbies are indoor gardening, music, photography, writing, herbalism and many more. I'm interested in lots of things :ahhha: I used to play video games, but not anymore. I can't read anything too lengthy, I just can't focus anymore.:aw:

Reactions: stygal, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Caspers
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Crime documentaries.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Sherri
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yeah me too, so addictive, do you recommend any?
The Imposter, There's something wrong with Aunt Diane, Into the Abyss,Abducted in plain sight, Unseen, Mommy dead and dearest, Crazy love, Grizzly man, the man who ate his lover, ... on youtube: Buzzfeed unsolved

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Back when I was functional I really liked firearms and taking my rifles out to my favorite spot in the wilderness to shoot at cans and bottles, stuff like that. I liked PC game (did this mostly) and read non-fiction books. I dabbled in weight training over the years but I was never in mental shape to keep it routine. I didn't even enjoy my free time most of the time let alone activities that require constant discipline. I'd like to think in an alternative universe where I exist things were just different enough to where I was able to do all that I wanted to do without feeling like I was in a mental prison for years and years.

Reactions: Disappointered, Caspers and stygal
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't seem to find fun in anything any more. I used to enjoy photography, but that's just a chore now. Sometimes I enjoy reading. I was wondering whether any of you have any hobbies?
I can sometimes enjoy art- drawing, painting and crafts.. but like yourself I feel it's a chore just summoning the motivation. Shame. I used to enjoy reading but I find it hard to focus oft times now. Can manage a bit of gaming now and then but again I find it a chore sometimes.. So that just leaves film and music but even then at my lowest I can't bring myself to watch or listen..

Reactions: Caspers and stygal
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The Imposter, There's something wrong with Aunt Diane, Into the Abyss,Abducted in plain sight, Unseen, Mommy dead and dearest, Crazy love, Grizzly man, the man who ate his lover, ... on youtube: Buzzfeed unsolved
Ah the imposter, love it, that french guy who went to America right?

suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
I love writing and playing violin but some days it's hard to get my computer up or take my violin out. I'm really trying though.

Reactions: Caspers and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Ah the imposter, love it, that french guy who went to America right?
Yes, there are some really weird stories out there...some captured in documentaries. pretty amazing :D

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sounds interesting
Yes, there are some really weird stories out there...some captured in documentaries. pretty amazing :D
Yeah about that someone def murdered the little boy.... he was such a cutie.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
music, series and movies, games (but games more to feed my need for perfection to sometimes an obsessive extent).

pretty tough are the times, where i am so empty, that even music that i love, doesn't trigger any reaction.
even light seems to be not as bright and colors less colorfull in this times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caspers, Nutshell and Disappointered