antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
What are your hobbies/ interests? Where do you spend your time online & offline?
I'm just looking for ways to pass time I don't have any interests at all and I don't feel like a person...

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly., psp3000 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I play a lot of games, mostly on Steam. Puzzles [sudoku, minesweeper, word games, etc.], hidden object games, card games, mahjong...

I put a lot of time [7,000+ hours and counting...] into Gems Of War, where I run a guild of 30 people. Having that ~job~ and responsibility really helps me. There's certain things I need to do on specific days of the week, that helps give me a bit of a schedule.

I play Words With Friends on my tablet, I have the max number of games running at once most of the time. I also play backgammon and canasta on my tablet.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000, carac and Clasrink
Mafaalu

Mafaalu

Konbanwa~
Oct 4, 2023
What are your hobbies/ interests? Where do you spend your time online & offline?
I'm just looking for ways to pass time I don't have any interests at all and I don't feel like a person...
Mainly playing games(naraka bladepoint, hell let loose, osu!, cs2 and some singeplayer games like nier automata etc) & watching series(including anime to name a few "golden time", "made in abyss", "steins gate"...) aswell as reading manga on tachiyomi(isekai, reincarnation, romance, psychological and similar genres for an example "the villainess wants to die gracefully" and "From A Knight To A Lady" being both a manhwa in this case(korean version of manga)).

Other than that attending university or learning and if not I do collect steps to keep myself from being a shutin and try to do some sort of project that is in connection with my study direction.

Reactions: Clasrink
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
I currently read and enjoy it, the reason is that I think I have wasted a lot of time in other hobbies that didn't really add anything to me. I'm already in my mid-30s so I try to keep learning and doing different things.
I also try to learn about classical music and listen to it for the same reason.

Reactions: psp3000
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I build and paint models, I find it pretty therapeutic. I am actually hoping to get out in a few days to do some painting with some other people, just sit and chat and paint, it's my idea of a perfect afternoon. It's also an avenue into tabletop gaming which I dabble in and its a way to met people but I prefer the painting.

Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
I really enjoyed astronomy. I always loved to look at the night sky as a child, and once I got older I started to take it more seriously. I learned about constellations, how you identify them. I spent a lot of time with binoculars, observing star clusters. I remember my impatient ass waiting for a certain time of the year to see a specific sky object. then I got myself a telescope and it opened so much more to me. I remember the joy of looking at different galaxies for the first time. I miss the times when so little was needed for me to enjoy life. Now only sometimes i look at the sky and a faint glimpse of past memories slips by my mind, memories of the times when I was still able to feel something. Nothing will ever bring me that emotions. only pure emptiness

I honestly regret writing all this and remembering fucking "happy times" but since I already did you might as well read it

Reactions: Black Sky, carac and greebo6
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Since I'm no longer with the people I used to have bond and relation with, because of life demand that's pulling me back,

I mostly spend my empty times with inhaling some strong smelling substance that just got me flowing, these kind of scent products is what interest me lately and I like them, they come in bottle package, or they come in different package like they need to be burnt first so they let out that smoke with good good scent that got me up up

I know it's not usually something people count as "hobby" but it's a habit of mine, and I'm answering the question of where do I spend my times so.. here, here I am