SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Knowing I will die made me think more freely.
I do not have to fear that people will reject me, or come after me so I speak my mind, allow myself to be angry and demand to be treated better(I can control my anger perfectly, I supress it at will), I drive recklessly in the city like the city is my race track, go the red light when I believe nobody is watching, speeding at 90km/h in the city, and I keep getting away with it. Even I am surprised. No people harmed, no car damaged, no police to take my license. Nothing. I do it smartly also. But I enjoy myself after I felt so dominated by rules and all the fucking apes in the city.
Tonight, I parked my car and county police pulled over to shut down a party. One of the lads was looking at me intensely, because of my car I guess, and I asked: "do I have something on my face?", he frowned. They all had their faces covered, like a special unit above the police, anyway. He said: "what did you ask?" Because those guys are huuge, and this one was younger than his partners. And I am quite fit, smaller than him so his alpha instinct kicked in. Then I asked again with a smirk on my face holding my french fries. He came at me, and at that time I kept my position and posture and turned to him with my whole body. He asked if is illegal to look, I said "no" and I asked if is illegal to ask a question. And we all know what would have happened if he didn't had the leash. He would have went full ape on me. Because this is how life really is. Forget about law and shit, force is what makes the world turn. Anyway, I fucked with him knowing fully well he is testosterone guy who would not take shit from somebody of my size. I knew he is on the leash, like his job depends on it and even if he would have given anything to trash me, his job is more important(and I knee it, maybe he has kids at home to feed too, that sweet cash is needed). Like, as a animal my atribute is my brain, his is his muscles. The other guys came and asked me stuff, I played smart ass a little bit and then they said: "we have a job to do". And I said: "I know". And walked off relaxed. The guy still looking at me behind the mask and full body armor.
After that my body beginned to tremble :)). Like damn.
I expect to trash my car or something, but I know how to find him, I'm good at this stuff. Time and place of the complaint of the party, unit number that answered and the youngest alpha of the alphas that talked back. And that is my guy. I would have the pleasure to look him in the eyes again, maybe he will curse me, and that is a no no for them.

But it felt damn good...
This it means to be a man. This is what always meant.
I put in practice my conclusions on life.
When men lose words games they turn to brute force, always. And women want big guys, always. Based on my observations.
Not character or smarts, those are bs that make them seem more noble. There is nothing different my friend between you and that hige guy, but your body. I always said that if you know to read subtitles and use soap you are qualified to get some if you are huge.
Anyway, the biggest ape wins usually. His leash was tight and I walked off like I was in the park.

Troubles passed me again.
The purpose of this thread is to make you realise that remaining life can be somewhat entertaining. If you calculate it right.
Like, we didn't choose to draw the short end of the stick. And everybody else just got luckier than us. They do not have anything because they worked for it, but they were born like that.
Remember, life influence is circular. A influences B and B influences A.
They had a big A mates by default to push the B going. And that is fucking unfair.
Also, I see nobody is commenting. That's fine. Fine just fine.
I feel somewhat good tho.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Wayfaerer, death137 and 8 others
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
You may be suicidal but not everyone else is. Stop driving like an asshole.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lupgevif, Myforevercharlie and 6 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
You took the words out of my mouth Stepheng7287!!
I don't understand why you have to act like a knob OP, just because you've decided to CTB. Am. I missing something here?

Reactions: Meditation guide, Stepheng7287 and Myforevercharlie
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
It feels great man.
You should try it.
Ezgifcom video to gif 1
Source 3

Moral high ground works when everybody is watching. So overrated tho.
Like, to get points and people to say: "thats a good man". Is nice for show and to impress other people.
The rest of the time is just dull and boring.
The trick is to combine those 2. Like, to able to justify it when you're asked:"y u do dis?"
You should try living for a change, at your own terms.

• Hmph!
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and sadworld

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
That reminded me. I don't have a car, but I was waiting for a bus. Me and a bunch of people, and a bunch of kids, maybe a dozen or so. I stand at the bus stop, and some guy passes before me, he gave me that long, "agressive but not to apparent" look. I looked at him back. Then when the bus arrived and everyone started slowly get inside (no queue, but people there are always civilized), this motherfucker stopped before me, probably to let the kids go first. I had no problem with kids getting first, but I had problem with an asshole standing in my way, so I pushed him aside and got in. He started rambling about me behaving like a savage and I said IDGAF. I got a sitting spot because I got in the bus earlier, and he was standing not far from me, complaining about my behavior, throwing insults, but I just laughed at him. I got my way after all. Oh, and upon exiting at my stop, I gave him an air kiss.
:kiss: some distance :angry:

• Love
Reactions: SipSop and not4us
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I've found a similar feeling :)

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

• Love
Reactions: SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
That reminded me. I don't have a car, but I was waiting for a bus. Me and a bunch of people, and a bunch of kids, maybe a dozen or so. I stand at the bus stop, and some guy passes before me, he gave me that long, "agressive but not to apparent" look. I looked at him back. Then when the bus arrived and everyone started slowly get inside (no queue, but people there are always civilized), this motherfucker stopped before me, probably to let the kids go first. I had no problem with kids getting first, but I had problem with an asshole standing in my way, so I pushed him aside and got in. He started rambling about me behaving like a savage and I said IDGAF. I got a sitting spot because I got in the bus earlier, and he was standing not far from me, complaining about my behavior, throwing insults, but I just laughed at him. I got my way after all. Oh, and upon exiting at my stop, I gave him an air kiss.
:kiss: some distance :angry:
That's the spirit.
Also, I do keep in mind that I am responsible for everything I do.
So it is fair.

Finally, some love.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I was also tempted to do little overspeeding a few times, especially on small dirty roads so I would feel like a rally driver lol. However I always resisted this urge, not only because I could hurt somebody but that I could wreck the car. Tbh I'm not a good driver so it would have been likely :tongue: Besides, I love the Joker movie and I really appreciate your avatar!

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead and SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I do it when I feel in control. The car must answer properly, and my sense to be sharp. I have days when my brain is lagging so I do not attempt anything.
I escaped all the times, till this point. I was about to crush many times myself and others. And is nothing cool about it. The thrill is in "taming the road" like getting faster to a point against time, reaching a certain spot in the traffic, passing certain somebody. Wich seems dumb when you read it but is fun and tricky to do it in real life as it emplies danger and a race against time, wich is fun when you have control and experience over the car. There is nothing fun in hurting bystanders especially because is illegal and I didn't tried it. I cannot tell you what I would do if it wasn't illegal but we will never know because the law won't change and as I do not like to be hit by a douchebag, other people do not like it either. So it somewhat fair. Even if I could evade them more easily than other people, but that is another point.
Sometimes I jokingly justify it to myself that bigger speed means smaller amount of time to reach point B. Wich is true, but the context makes it funny.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

I have to be honest. Every time I see your posts I read them as if at a dance party due to your avatar. It makes me smile lol

• Hugs
Reactions: SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
N
I've had two great cars destroyed by asses and was lucky not to be paralyzed.
please dont think it's ok to put others in danger.

Both times my car was hit by idiots I was left carless, in pain. with bills, no way to get around,
traumatized and scared to get in a car again.
Not my fault mate.
I have to be honest. Every time I see your posts I read them as if at a dance party due to your avatar. It makes me smile lol
Tenor 25

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211