• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Does hitting my head like punching it hard might causes heart attack and death? Trauma to the head can be deadly and hitting the head is trauma right? I just thought about that..

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
So, bumping your noggin isn't usually a ticket to brain boo-boo land, unless you're on a ketamine holiday, floating so high that a head bump feels like a cloud kiss. Seriously, you'd need to give your head a whack with the force of a superhero – or a super klutz – to really rattle the brain cage.

Think of your skull as the ultimate brain bucket, custom-designed to take hits like a champ. It's like nature's own motorcycle helmet, minus the cool stickers. And then there's the cerebrospinal fluid, your brain's personal moat, keeping those precious neurons from smashing against your bone dome. It's like having a built-in bubble wrap for your gray matter.

Now, for the most part, your head can take a bit of a bashing without turning your brain into scrambled eggs. It's the blockbuster, Hollywood-style impacts that really roll out the red carpet for traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). If you somehow manage to hit your head hard enough to audition for a concussion, well, you're playing brain injury bingo.

Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) are a bit like a box of chocolates – you never know what you're gonna get. From the "Whoops, there goes my afternoon" mild concussion to the "Who are you and why am I in medieval England?" level of drama. The outcome really depends on how hard, where, and in what knightly fashion you decided to introduce your head to an immovable object.

Reactions: BrainShower, INTJme and karmaisabitch
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My crazy ass used to punch my head really hard often. Probably just lowered my IQ a couple points.

Reactions: BrainShower and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
So, bumping your noggin isn't usually a ticket to brain boo-boo land, unless you're on a ketamine holiday, floating so high that a head bump feels like a cloud kiss. Seriously, you'd need to give your head a whack with the force of a superhero – or a super klutz – to really rattle the brain cage.

Think of your skull as the ultimate brain bucket, custom-designed to take hits like a champ. It's like nature's own motorcycle helmet, minus the cool stickers. And then there's the cerebrospinal fluid, your brain's personal moat, keeping those precious neurons from smashing against your bone dome. It's like having a built-in bubble wrap for your gray matter.

Now, for the most part, your head can take a bit of a bashing without turning your brain into scrambled eggs. It's the blockbuster, Hollywood-style impacts that really roll out the red carpet for traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). If you somehow manage to hit your head hard enough to audition for a concussion, well, you're playing brain injury bingo.

Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) are a bit like a box of chocolates – you never know what you're gonna get. From the "Whoops, there goes my afternoon" mild concussion to the "Who are you and why am I in medieval England?" level of drama. The outcome really depends on how hard, where, and in what knightly fashion you decided to introduce your head to an immovable object.
I got dizzy that's all I thought for a minute that it could be something and will look natural death too I guess it's not that easy! Thank you for explaining in details I guess you're right.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youd have to home alone that shit real hard

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Don't muck about with brain injuries. Even the effects of concussion can drag on for months and months. And then serious brain injuries can leave you alive but with a different personality or even unable to care for yourself and live independently (as with a former colleague of mine who survived an awful car crash and now requires 24 hour care as the only thing in his body that couldn't heal was his brain.)

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36