I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've been on this forum a long time, about 2 and a half years. I've not ctb'd so far mainly because of my mother and being worried for her reaction. I have tried to go on, struggling through life. But today I hit my lowest point and now I am more clear than ever that I will ctb at some point in the near future (when I get sufficient time alone).

I'm not sure what the point of this post is. Has anyone else had a similar moment?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Marauder, death137 and 4 others
Iwantoknow

Iwantoknow

Jun 28, 2020
I am sorry to hear you been struggling. I can relate to you about family members and impact on them being big part of why I have not ctb yet.

Do you want to share more why today was lowest point for you?

Reactions: I want to end it and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry to hear it's a hard day. You can always reach of if you need a friend. It's hard living for others, and there bad days sometimes. Did something happen to trigger extra sadness today?

Reactions: I want to end it
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Sending you a big hug

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I am sorry to hear you been struggling. I can relate to you about family members and impact on them being big part of why I have not ctb yet.

Do you want to share more why today was lowest point for you?
Sorry to hear it's a hard day. You can always reach of if you need a friend. It's hard living for others, and there bad days sometimes. Did something happen to trigger extra sadness today?
Nothing in particular. Sorry I'm being cryptic and not very helpful. Everyone I spoke to on this forum in 2018 has either done it or left. I am still around :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
I am glad your still here

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nothing in particular. Sorry I'm being cryptic and not very helpful. Everyone I spoke to on this forum in 2018 has either done it or left. I am still around :/
A lot of the people I knew when I first joined are gone too ❤️

Reactions: mopeyD and I want to end it
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
There have been plenty of moments where I could ctb, but I let them pass by under the guise of doing something good for myself. Every time a new low is reached or additional suffering is experienced, I look back at those moments and regret procrastinating. The spiral only goes downwards. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower. I guess I'll reach the bottom eventually. There's a bottom, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie, voyager, I want to end it and 1 other person
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I am glad your still here
Thank you. I'm not :/
A lot of the people I knew when I first joined are gone too ❤
Yes the people with 2018 join dates are all ctb'd or left. Probably only a small handful are left.
There have been plenty of moments where I could ctb, but I let them pass by under the guise of doing something good for myself. Every time a new low is reached or additional suffering is experienced, I look back at those moments and regret procrastinating. The spiral only goes downwards. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower. I guess I'll reach the bottom eventually. There's a bottom, right?
It's been like that for me. The bottom is wherever you personally feel it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, most made goodbyes, but some just stopped posting.
I always wonder how many of the posters here do actually ctb, and how many are here for support until they feel better.

Either way I hope we can all make a difference for them / us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211