AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I find it incomprehensible that people in history books were all alive, the accounts from past users on here its all just too much to comprehend

do you also find it hard to understand?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry, WornOutLife and 3 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
It can be but I think you eventually understand or go numb to it if I'm understanding what you mean.
It's difficult to imagine we're here one day and don't exist the next but that's the fate of everything living as far as I know.
So it just has to be accepted and different people understand it in different ways.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and AQUA
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Yes, I can't understand how people could live without all the things which we have now. I can't even imagine what I would do just one day without no electronic device.

• Hugs
Reactions: AQUA
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I find it incomprehensible that people in history books were all alive, the accounts from past users on here its all just too much to comprehend

do you also find it hard to understand?
People go crazy trying to understand it. I make a conscious effort not to torture myself thinking about it anymore. We must lose everything, we are temporary creatures

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, as each day goes by, I end up more confused.

I don't even believe in this reality anymore. I feel that history and everything might be an illusion because I can't comprehend how we can be here after thousands of years of evolution! It's really crazy!!!!

#GoddamnSimulation

• Hugs
Reactions: In2TheVoid, AQUA and Ame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can seem surreal. I walk around cemeteries and I forget that the people in there were once living and now they are reduced to just a stone grave. I find it comforting in a way as it reminds me that this existence is only temporary and dying makes it all meaningless.

• Hugs