• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys,
What do you think do hypnotic benzos like nitrazepam, midazolam or fluzepam are effective for ctb?

Last edited:
Xotic

Xotic

Feb 12, 2020
It's very hard to OD on any benzo alone. I've blacked out on them several times with alcohol included and ended up in stupid situations before i got the chance to take more and ctb. So no i don't think they are effective for ctb. Massive doses of benzos by themselves are probably more likely to result in other types of suicide attempts caused by delusions of sobriety and impaired judgement. I guess midazolam might be quite a bit more deadly since it's used in executions. But there isn't much evidence that it reliably ctbs.

Last edited:
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
The only time I hear of death with benzos it's usually in a cocktail of opioids, alcohol, antihistamines, and benzos

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Oh crap!
Where i can buy SN in Europe?

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
If you're in the BRD or OE I hear it's basically impossible to get :-/. Poland I feel like I've heard you can.

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
I am at none of that countries. I have to inform more. It is awfull - drugs which destroys lives doctors push easy but when you are destroyed by that drugs and want to end your suffering it is hard to get drugs to end it. Even animals have better rights to peacfully death than humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I am at none of that countries. I must to inform more. It is awfull - drugs which destroys lives doctors push easy but when you are damaged by that drugs and want to end your suffering it is hard to get drugs to end it.
Agreed

Reactions: Lost.
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Because of the lethality of barbiturates, they were replaced with benzos for safety. Agreed it is near impossible to ctb with benzos unless they are in a cocktail. Some may work with alcohol, you would have to research, but it is not a reliable method. You can start looking online for SN shippers, recommend you research the method first to see if you want to pursue it. I recommend the PPH, Stan's Guide to SN, and the two SN success/failure threads. All can be found easily using the search function on this site.

Reactions: squirtsoda
TheLastSacrifice

TheLastSacrifice

Student
Feb 14, 2020
I think benzos would be a great supplement to a ctb plan as long as you can carry out the plan. They won't work as a method alone.

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you guys for advices