NeedToD

NeedToD

I’ve got no raisin to live
Jul 2, 2020
I've never known what to say when reading other peoples threads, but all I've ever known is that I listen to alot of hip hop and rap. To anyone else that listens to alot of hip hop and rap also, put what ever hip song that you are listening to. This IS THE HIP HOP THREAD. IM DRUNK RIGHT KNOW AND THIS IS WHAT IM LISTENING TO.

If this seems inapropriate, let me know. Like I said I'm drunk.
Put whatever hip hop song that expresses how you feel right now, if you listen to hip hop.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime, Deleted member 14573 and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
DUDE YOU CAN'T SAY THE N---- ON THIS FORUM
Also

Reactions: ocd is bad
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I didn't say the n world, and it isn't said in the song i posted. And long live the Wu Tang. Love CREAM.
I was just alerting my neighborhood

NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
I shouldn't post to many rap songs, because I could do 100 within a day, but here is a Rnd/rap song that I can relate to the most.

I'M A RECLUSE!!
If you listen to hip hop, put whatever song that you listen to. It doesn't matter if its a happy, angry or a disturbing song. Let the mods decide if its appropriate. HIP HOP THREAD. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
in the fact i don't listen much hip hop/rap.
but ironically was listening wu tang when I saw this thread :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: NeedToD, Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and 1 other person
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
H

House of Pain. Love Jump Around. The only Irish hip hop group that I know of.

64 bars from Devlin.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020

Even I know this one.
I like stuff from about 10 years ago.

Old school

Smartest lyrics of any hip hop song in my opinion, I really like hip hop but it's not always my first choice. I like listening it listening to it in my ear buds at the gym.

Last one...like Lil Wayne

Last edited:
Reactions: NeedToD and Deleted member 4993
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Even I know this one.
I like stuff from about 10 years ago.

Old school

Smartest lyrics of any hip hop song in my opinion, I really like hip hop but it's not always my first choice. I like listening it listening to it in my ear buds at the gym.

Last one...like Lil Wayne

I remember back in the day when I used to see the these music videos on Rage in Australia.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 14573
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
I remember back in the day when I used to see the these music videos on Rage in Australia.

I like some of the older stuff. I think Eminem without me his lyrics are awesome. I'm not a huge hip hop fan but I have yet to hear a song with better lyrics than without me. It's a very smart song given the history.

NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
I like some of the older stuff. I think Eminem without me his lyrics are awesome. I'm not a huge hip hop fan but I have yet to hear a song with better lyrics than without me. It's a very smart song given the history.
Listen to bad guy. Not Eminem, but Marshel Mathers (the actual person) talks capturing his alter ego, Slim Shady, and killing him, similair to how his other song stan plays out. I think that what his actually talking in the song bad guy is how becoming famous has made his life more difficult, if what I said made any sense.
Eminem says some wild shit in his music.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
Listen to bad guy. Not Eminem, but Marshel Mathers (the actual person) talks capturing his alter ego, Slim Shady, and killing him, similair to how his other song stan plays out. I think that what his actually talking in the song bad guy is how becoming famous has made his life more difficult, if what I said made any sense.
Eminem says some wild shit in his music.

I moved about 7 years ago from a major city that had great hip hop music. Where I live now there's no stations that play hip hop so I'm out of the loop. Since you see who I like on my post above give me some newer upcoming people that you think I might enjoy. of the artist I posted above I like Lil Wayne the best just to give you a feel of what you might want to recommend to me.

NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
I moved about 7 years ago from a major city that had great hip hop music. Where I live now there's no stations that play hip hop so I'm out of the loop. Since you see who I like on my post above give me some newer upcoming people that you think I might enjoy. of the artist I posted above I like Lil Wayne the best just to give you a feel of what you might want to recommend to me.
I don't really have anything to say on new and up can coming hip hop artists since I'm pretty stuborn. I mainly listen to artists that I'm already fimilair with. These artists are Mic Righteous, Lowkey and Immortal Technique. If you wanna listen to anything by these artists, try Honor and Pride by Mic Righteous, Long live Palestine part 3 by Lowkey or Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique. Lowkey and Immortal Technique are what you would call political artists.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
this is my kinda music!

I don't really have anything to say on new and up can coming hip hop artists since I'm pretty stuborn. I mainly listen to artists that I'm already fimilair with. These artists are Mic Righteous, Lowkey and Immortal Technique. If you wanna listen to anything by these artists, try Honor and Pride by Mic Righteous, Long live Palestine part 3 by Lowkey or Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique. Lowkey and Immortal Technique are what you would call political artists.

old rappers are better than new ones, full stop!!!

awwwwwww shiiiiiittttt you've started something now!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ocd is bad, NeedToD and Deleted member 4993
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Aesop Rock - Kirby
"Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, I don't know, maybe get a kitten"

Aesop Rock - Shrunk dope song about therapy don't sleep.

"
She says, "I'm not your enemy"
I said, "That sounds like something that my enemy would say"
Instead of playing off the chemistry she said, "You're being difficult"
I said, "I'm being guarded. You're a quarter mil in debt, I get more guidance from my barber
Look, I'm not good at this, I grew up in a noogie fest

Here's one, every time my telephone buzzes I see images of hooded riders setting fire to hundreds."
She said, "When you start getting all expressive and symbolic, it's impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic."
I said, "When you start getting all exact and algebraic, I'm reminded it's a racket, not a rehabilitation, okay?"
Agree to disagree as grown-ups from opposing clans
Honoring the push and pull I should have called the Scholomance
Oh well. Preservation is a doozy
Will you be needing another appointment?"
"Absolutely"
I'm shrunk "

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and NeedToD
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

B mothfucking REAL:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Swervy - ART GANG MONEY.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Can't beat the UK grime scene tbh.

Reactions: pseudonym, Deleted member 4993, NeedToD and 1 other person
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
this is my kinda music!

old rappers are better than new ones, full stop!!!

awwwwwww shiiiiiittttt you've started something now!!!!!!!!!

There's some real GANGSTA beats going on now!!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
There's some real GANGSTA beats going on now!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!! I'm old skool gangsta rap, but i like grime aswell

AInt nuthin' but a gangsta paaaaaaarrrtttyyy!!!!

Last edited:
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Aesop Rock - Kirby
"Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, I don't know, maybe get a kitten"

This is the first ever rap song that I heard where a dude is rapping about his cat, and GODDAMN, the way he articulates his lyrics. It's CRAZY!!

Aesop Rock - Shrunk dope song about therapy don't sleep.

"
She says, "I'm not your enemy"
I said, "That sounds like something that my enemy would say"
Instead of playing off the chemistry she said, "You're being difficult"
I said, "I'm being guarded. You're a quarter mil in debt, I get more guidance from my barber
Look, I'm not good at this, I grew up in a noogie fest

Here's one, every time my telephone buzzes I see images of hooded riders setting fire to hundreds."
She said, "When you start getting all expressive and symbolic, it's impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic."
I said, "When you start getting all exact and algebraic, I'm reminded it's a racket, not a rehabilitation, okay?"
Agree to disagree as grown-ups from opposing clans
Honoring the push and pull I should have called the Scholomance
Oh well. Preservation is a doozy
Will you be needing another appointment?"
"Absolutely"
I'm shrunk "

I've read this dudes name before, but never went out of my way to listen to any of his music. After hearing these two songs, I'll try to listen to more. Thanks for putting this up.:heart:

B mothfucking REAL:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Have you heard of the group Phycho Realm? B Real did a lot of songs with them. For example:

Swervy - ART GANG MONEY.

I've listened hip hop artists that do songs in Spanish, like Delinquent Habits. Arabic, like Shadia Mansour, but this is my first time listening to South Korean rapper, even though it seem like dude Reddy is mainly rapping in South Korean. This was cool.

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020

Great call! Just listened to your recommendations, and like them all. Will download so I have some fresh music for my cycling.

Do you, or anyone else now dubstep (assume it's still alive), house, etc.? I'll start another thread, so I don't derail your hip hop thread. Let me know if u know those genres, if so I'll tag u for suggestions based off of who I like. An example, Bennie Benassii is GREAT for cycling. Thanks!

Reactions: NeedToD and Deleted member 4993
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I've listened hip hop artists that do songs in Spanish, like Delinquent Habits. Arabic, like Shadia Mansour, but this is my first time listening to South Korean rapper, even though it seem like dude Reddy is mainly rapping in South Korean. This was cool.
if you like it I can recommend other stuff, but most of them sing in South Korean so they are not easy to follow.

this is one of the fastest rappers:

Reactions: NeedToD and Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
if you like it I can recommend other stuff, but most of them sing in South Korean so they are not easy to follow.

Don't think I've ever heard rap in anything other than English. It always fascinates me how are curse words in English tend not to translate into other languages. Thanks for sharing.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Have you heard of the group Phycho Realm? B Real did a lot of songs with them. For example:

I hadn't heard of them, i like that song and their voices though. B real voice is just wicked, can't get enough of that sound!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ocd is bad and NeedToD
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Great call! Just listened to your recommendations, and like them all. Will download so I have some fresh music for my cycling.

Do you, or anyone else now dubstep (assume it's still alive), house, etc.? I'll start another thread, so I don't derail your hip hop thread. Let me know if u know those genres, if so I'll tag u for suggestions based off of who I like. An example, Bennie Benassii is GREAT for cycling. Thanks!
I've definitely heard of dubset, though never gone out of my way to listen to it. Satisfaction by Bennie Benassi was a song I remember hearing from back in the day. Also, there was a song that was used in a 2018 advert for the game Cyberpunk 2077. When you start that thread, I'll put it in there.

NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020

I could definitely see myself looking up music by these three artists, expecially the first one, punchnello. Judging by the music video, I'm guessing he was saying some wild things.
Thanks for sharing.:heart:

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
when i CTB " ain't nothing to it gangsta rap made me do it" lol ICECUBE

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: NeedToD