wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
So where do I begin? I guess I should say that I have had some of the most crippling depression and anxiety in my life since I was young. I experienced extreme fits of rage when I was younger. It always felt like I was never in control of my life. I was always socially awkward and shunned by my family. I knew something was wrong and didn't know what it was. My family had me medicated at a young age and the diagnoses went from bad to worse as time went on. One day I began to search for natural treatments for mental illness. I learned of the brain-gut connection and began to detox my body. It's been a complete change in my state of mind. Maybe someone can be helped by this. Sometimes people really still have options left. I guess psychiatry is fake. I know if I was able to figure it out, the people who sell these toxic drugs definitely know. We live in a very evil world where the most vulnerable are misled for material gain. If I could accurately describe what just happened to me..it would be like the movie Click. The main character is fast forwarded into the future on a sort of auto-pilot. He can see all the mistakes he made when he wasn't there. It's a great movie if anyone wants to check it out. This site is great for support and information for those who feel so hopeless..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and death137
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
One day I began to search for natural treatments for mental illness. I learned of the brain-gut connection and began to detox my body. It's been a complete change in my state of mind.
New year, I'm willing to try new things - what do you recommend in terms of detoxing?

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I wish it was that easy for me and I believe it is too late. I've spent over twenty years of my life ruining the dopamine and proper functioning of my brain with drugs, substance abuse and taking SSRI's as well. I take none of these things anymore for over six months and my brain does not want to feel happy, I only feel anxiety and sadness and absolutely no motivation to the point I have ruined my future, I can't even try to work or care about making new friends etc. I made a lot of changes including diet but these chemical mistakes I've made are not going to be fixed. I recommend if you are still young is to not get used to taking any kind of meds or use substances of any kind to feel better on a regular basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay and Wrennie
wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
New year, I'm willing to try new things - what do you recommend in terms of detoxing?
I began with eliminating as much refined sugar and dairy from my diet as I could. Dairy is highly inflammatory because it's meant to be consumed by cows. I also began taking high strength probiotics and basically began restoring my stomach to have more healthy bacteria. It took me several years to get to a point where I feel completely normal. I no longer self medicate. My sleep cycles normalized. I no longer have any anxiety or depression. It's like I haven't even been in my own body for several years..to the edge and back. So currently, the only 'medications' I take are probiotics and Tumeric (highly potent anti-inflammatory). This is coming from a bipolar diagnosis from the criminal psychiatric industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss_Takes and L951788
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I began with eliminating as much refined sugar and dairy from my diet as I could. Dairy is highly inflammatory because it's meant to be consumed by cows. I also began taking high strength probiotics and basically began restoring my stomach to have more healthy bacteria. It took me several years to get to a point where I feel completely normal. I no longer self medicate. My sleep cycles normalized. I no longer have any anxiety or depression. It's like I haven't even been in my own body for several years..to the edge and back. So currently, the only 'medications' I take are probiotics and Tumeric (highly potent anti-inflammatory).
Thanks for this. I have been worrying about whether dairy foods are doing me more harm than good for a while. Think I'll start there and see how it goes.

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I wish it was that easy for me and I believe it is too late. I've spent over twenty years of my life ruining the dopamine and proper functioning of my brain with drugs, substance abuse and taking SSRI's as well. I take none of these things anymore for over six months and my brain does not want to feel happy, I only feel anxiety and sadness and absolutely no motivation to the point I have ruined my future, I can't even try to work or care about making new friends etc. I made a lot of changes including diet but these chemical mistakes I've made are not going to be fixed. I recommend if you are still young is to not get used to taking any kind of meds or use substances of any kind to feel better on a regular basis.
I've made diet changes too but my family has had me medicated since I was a 5 year old boy. These changes aren't gonna go back to normal. I still have to take freakin Cymbalta because I can't deal with the withdrawal. I've never done drugs but my mom had me taking benzos multiple times a day every day for years. That one really did me in, not to mention all these years on SSRIs/SNRIs and dopamine blockers.

FUCK. I have just existed to be a money funnel to the psychiatric industry.

Reactions: wishicouldgoback
wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
I feel the exact same way. A money maker for big pharma. It's too bad. If you look into what those drugs do it is not good. They kill parts of the brain. The anti-psychotics I took gave me stretch marks and caused my hair to fall out. I'm pretty sure they hurt your liver to. It's sad, but I guess I'm grateful to at least have this website to talk with people who can relate.

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
Yep. Antipsychotics gave me gyno and stretch marks as well. Such a joke.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I love both Adam Sandler and Click. It's one of my fav movies because I've felt the same many times. You know, just living in auto-pilot mode.
Now, I'm trying to do my best to be in "manual mode" and deal with my problems the way I'm supposed to.