G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
The daughter of NY Giants' chairman died by suicide. Another example that you can come from a great background, be financially stable, but still ctb.
The unfortunate thing about this is that she apparently had her attempt over the weekend, but only died on Monday in the hospital. This makes me wonder what method she used and what her last moments were like. Such a sad way to go.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Pisceslilith, puppy9 and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm going to guess it would be an OD (just an wild guess - I could be wrong) as OD's can vary a lot in survivability and death. The survivability of OD's especially when not properly planned is rather high. It's possible that she survived initially, but later died from another cause such as organ failure or other causes.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and checkouttime
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
The daughter of NY Giants' chairman died by suicide. Another example that you can come from a great background, be financially stable, but still ctb.
The unfortunate thing about this is that she apparently had her attempt over the weekend, but only died on Monday in the hospital. This makes me wonder what method she used and what her last moments were like. Such a sad way to go.

There is a fine line where the outside world wouldn't matter no more when you are already dead inside.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Fish_astronaut and OpheliasFlowers
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Happy for her that the pain is over. Hoping to join her soon.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Seldom
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Happy for her that the pain is over. Hoping to join her soon.
I'm always happy for people who have committed suicide as well, like yay they finally did it. And jealous of course.

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I'm always happy for people who have committed suicide as well, like yay they finally did it. And jealous of course.
I'm also happy she is at peace. Hope my post was not misinterpreted. I was just worried that she had maybe a failed hanging and died in bad conditions.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Eternal to peace!:heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993