WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
I recently found a supposed hiking trail not too far from me, I can get there in under an hour by walking according to GPS. The one my family and I usually went to before COVID is too far to go to on foot. I'm thinking of hiking alone after midterms to maybe escape thinking about responsibilities, listen to some music, scout for some good trees to hang from. If I find any good spots there, I might move up my planned ctb date to the end of the semester rather than post-graduation as I originally planned.

• Hugs
Reactions: stilldreaming, FuneralCry and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As a experienced hiker, I have to ask, have you ever hiked before? It's a great fucking hobby and learning experience.

Reactions: stilldreaming and WrongPlaceWrongTime
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
As a experienced hiker, I have to ask, have you ever hiked before? It's a great fucking hobby and learning experience.
On several hiking trails with my family in the past

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
On several hiking trails with my family in the past

Yea I saw that, I should've specified, have you hiked alone any before? In some areas it can be a mellow ride but in others ... Heh, whole nother story.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
Yea I saw that, I should've specified, have you hiked alone any before? In some areas it can be a mellow ride but in others ... Heh, whole nother story.
Have not hiked alone, not yet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is my ideal spot for ctb, in nature. I wish you the best with your hiking trip.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stilldreaming, patheticpartner, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Dazards55

Dazards55

Sep 9, 2021
I love going for long walks alone with nothing but my earphones and my phone. I just put my favourite playlist on and lose myself in my thoughts.

Reactions: stilldreaming, FuneralCry and WrongPlaceWrongTime