• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nimura

May 25, 2020
I have trouble find a high voltage pole in my city or some high place for jumping. (Brno, CZ) I have literally zero money so I can't travel somewhere else. Today is my last night here, can't fight anymore. As 28 years old my step mom is making it worse cause as I already said I am without money, have some debt and she is controlling every step I do for last couple of weeks.
These two methods looks best for me. My other attempt with cutting a year ago was a failure (almost not) but I blacked out too soon to finish it..

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Is there a bridge? You need to look around in your area. There are usually a lot of dangerous things and places.
Good luck with your endeavors.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Is there a bridge? You need to look around in your area. There are usually a lot of dangerous things and places.
Really? Things are safely locked up in the UK, difficult to get access to things like high voltage poles. Isn't electrocution one of the worse deaths possible? And as for jumping, it should be at least 10 stories high, that could be a problem indeed

Reactions: sleeps
N

Nimura

May 25, 2020
I am kind of worried that the bridges are not high enough.

A

Amccorm2

Nov 7, 2022
I'm an electrical engineer, I highly advise against using electricity. It's got a fairly high survival rate and the issues you can end up with are not worth living through.

Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer
N

Nimura

May 25, 2020
I'm an electrical engineer, I highly advise against using electricity. It's got a fairly high survival rate and the issues you can end up with are not worth living through.
Thank you for advice

Reactions: Amccorm2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful and tiring being trapped in that situation. I hate how we live in a world where ctb is so unnecessarily difficult and methods come with the risk of failure. I guess that all that anyone can do, is do method research to decide what is best for themselves and reduce the chance of a method failing. But electrocution does sound horrific and risky to me, and jumping sounds terrifying to me. I do hope though that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

Reactions: xxxbmw