• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hello everyone, its been awhile since i posted on here, and its pretty obvious im still here lol. Long story short, I tried to cause myself a fatal car accident, I stole a car in the middle of night, and just drove, the police engaged in a pursuit so i found it as the perfect chance to just crash and make it seem a literal accident, I ending up smacking an electricity pole going 90 mph after I spun out, and the car instantly bursted into flames, I remember though, as soon as i hit the pole, its a scary odd and sinister feeling, its like i hit the pole was instantly wide awake, but felt disconnected from my body, i saw my hand fly up and flames out the driver side window, but i was no longer there, completely disconnected, and very peaceful after about a second, police officer pulled me out of the burning car, i told them Im sorry i just couldnt handle life anymore, they cited and released me, and now i most likely have to pay upwards of 20000 for the car, face Felony Evading and Grand Theft Auto charges, and I got denied every job I applied for, so now im basically fucked, my upper left leg is almost completely numb, I can barely move my neck, and my lower spine kills me, I cant handle anything more, Im highly contemplating doing the same thing and hoping it just ends this time. If I did the same thing woud it just mainly rely on chance, or is there something wrong I did tthat increased my survival odds (The car did spin out seconds before I hit the pole) Thank you.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder, Joarga, rozeske and 5 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I'm so sorry you're in so much pain now, but this is exactly why we don't recommend car crashes and other road incidents as a means of suicide. Apart from the risk to others, they're notoriously unreliable and can leave survivors with significantly worse problems and pain.

I strongly recommend that you find a different method.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Kanashiii
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
I'm so sorry you're in so much pain now, but this is exactly why we don't recommend car crashes and other road incidents as a means of suicide. Apart from the risk to others, they're notoriously unreliable and can leave survivors with significantly worse problems and pain.

I strongly recommend that you find a different method.
Yeah man whole time when i was in the ambulance to the hospital, my thoughts were racing, thinking 1 I just ruined someones car that they prob ably need to get to work, I could have easily killed someone else flying through an intersection, and how much i possibly ruined m y life "Still got to show up to court" it was not worth it at all so yes I agree with you, cars are absolutely not the way, only a matter of days before everyone in the city sees the tens of videos of me screaming and crying in agony while bystanders just recorded and laughed smh

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and Ash
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Shit, has this only just happened? Fuck, man.
And fuck those bystanders. Another reason to do it in private. I am so, so sorry. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Kanashiii
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Shit, has this only just happened? Fuck, man.
And fuck those bystanders. Another reason to do it in private. I am so, so sorry. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
happened two nights ago now, got let out of the hospital last night, also thank you for the support!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga and rozeske
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I wouldn't worry too much about the videos. I know a lot of people will probably see them but most won't and those that do will forget them quick enough. Probably by the time they've watched the next recommendation. There's a really good book called "So You've Been Publicly Shamed" (can't remember the author's name) and I'm certain there's a load of articles summarising the content, which might help you deal with that side of things.

• Love
Reactions: Kanashiii and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so sorry this happened. It's a tragic situation that could have been avoided but sometimes we all can't help but do things we know isn't wise. This could have ended much worse but good thing it didn't. I hope you will fully recover soon. I agree with what Ash said, people tend to forget very quick so don't worry too much about that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kanashiii, Ash and Sylveon
Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
I'm so sorry this happened. It's a tragic situation that could have been avoided but sometimes we all can't help but do things we know isn't wise. This could have ended much worse but good thing it didn't. I hope you will fully recover soon. I agree with what Ash said, people tend to forget very quick so don't worry too much about that.
Thank you and yeah im just glad i did paralyze myself and make my situation worse for sure, just very very very sore and messed up lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and rozeske