• vroom vroom bitch

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
the roads are empty at night here. I have an older but very fast car. I;m kinda freaking out and feel like going for a ride.

Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
I love driving, and the idea of going on one last joy ride before ending the suffering sounds good to me. But it does not make for a good method of suicide. It's way too unpredictable, and you could end up with an even worse fate: being still alive, but severely brain damaged or a quadriplegic. Plus, I'd hate to see a perfectly good car destroyed.

Reactions: Jaguar, Tiburcio, and 10 others and 5 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
true, but no air bags, seat belt, @160mph . brain dead is dead.

Reactions: Kev
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I had a friend from highschool who died from a high speed car crash. Ran into a tree at night. He was on the football team. Everyone loved him. It seemed so unreal how he just died right before graduation. Couldn't believe it. As I look back I wish it was me instead of him knowing how my life ended up.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, akosineenee, lv-gras and 4 others
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
true, but no air bags, seat belt, @160mph . brain dead is dead.

Hmm yeah that'd probably do it. 160 mph is like 33% faster than terminal velocity, and people who jump rarely do it from high enough to reach terminal velocity but still die. Would you like hit a tree or something?

Btw what kind of car do you drive? I'm a big car guy so I'm curious lol

Reactions: Deutsch and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Hmm yeah that'd probably do it. Would you like hit a tree or something?

Btw what kind of car do you drive? I'm a big car guy so I'm curious lol
Acura TL

Reactions: Kev and Deutsch
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Well if you really wanted to be sure, you could always tie a very thin but strong wire around your neck. Attach it to something sturdy, get in the car and floor it ( you would need a long wire) and before you know it your head would be cut off and none the wiser.

Biker do something similar in case they are ever in a crash....

Reactions: lv-gras and Deutsch
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Oh dear *hugs you warmly with a concerned look*

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Deutsch
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Well if you really wanted to be sure, you could always tie a very thin but strong wire around your neck. Attach it to something sturdy, get in the car and floor it ( you would need a long wire) and before you know it your head would be cut off and none the wiser.

Biker do something similar in case they are ever in a crash....
Oh dear *hugs you warmly with a concerned look*
thanks

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras, Deutsch and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I just need to escape, feels so frantic

A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Last year , I thought about going out by jumping out of a car while going 100+ mph . Instead I totaled my car by speeding in the rain on the way home one night- I didn't care if I crashed and hoped I'd die. I was going almost 90 and hydroplaned, flipped several times. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and got tossed around- all i got was a fucking scratched arm. ( as well as a fractured rib and dislocated shoulder) but I was basically Fine. The cop on the sight of my crash didn't ticket me for no seat belt or speeding because he knew i should've been dead. It was ironic because I would have been dead if I had been wearing a seat belt. The whole driver's side of the car was crushed.

Reactions: Dead Meat, couldntthinkofaname, Tiburcio and 5 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Last year , I thought about going out by jumping out of a car while going 100+ mph . Instead I totaled my car by speeding in the rain on the way home one night- I didn't care if I crashed and hoped I'd die. I was going almost 90 and hydroplaned, flipped several times. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and got tossed around- all i got was a fucking scratched arm. ( as well as a fractured rib and dislocated shoulder) but I was basically Fine. The cop on the sight of my crash didn't ticket me for no seat belt or speeding because he knew i should've been dead. It was ironic because I would have been dead if I had been wearing a seat belt. The whole driver's side of the car was crushed.

Life doesn't let the ones that want to die go very easily....the rest...it takes with a grain of salt

Reactions: Dead Meat, Jaguar, Fucking loving it and 8 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
there is a t intersection between two high ways a lot of run up time and large concrete . its about 20 minutes away

Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
there is a t intersection between two high ways a lot of run up time and large concrete . its about 20 minutes away

You could tie a rope to the chassis of your car, and have a noose around your neck, so that way when your car collides, you go flying until the noose catches and either decapitates you or at least breaks your neck, and you'd be instantly dead/unconscious when that happens. Reduces the risk of you not dying immediately and feeling a shit ton of pain before your body shuts down.

Reactions: onmyway1513, Fucking loving it, Tiburcio and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
You could tie a rope to the chassis of your car, and have a noose around your neck, so that way when your car collides, you go flying until the noose catches and either decapitates you or at least breaks your neck, and you'd be instantly dead/unconscious when that happens. Reduces the risk of you not dying immediately and feeling a shit ton of pain before your body shuts down.
what is a chassis?

Reactions: Tiburcio and Deutsch
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018

There is actually a pic of a guy that did just that...but the sight of his neck was.....well about as big around as your index finger after it got done...head was still intact but he surrrre was dead

Reactions: Fucking loving it, and 10 others, Caustic Cardinals and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
well at lest you guy think my car can do it...

Reactions: Deutsch and StarDust
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
what is a chassis?

Like the actual frame your car is built around, the most convenient spot I can think of is in the back, some cars have a little tow hitch that is directly attached to the frame. You could tie a rope around that and run it through a cracked window to your neck.

The actual seat is also pretty rigidly attached to the car and will stay in place when the car collides, so you could get a short rope and tie it to your seat.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals and Deutsch
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Like the actual frame your car is built around, the most convenient spot I can think of is in the back, some cars have a little tow hitch that is directly attached to the frame. You could tie a rope around that and run it through a cracked window to your neck.

The actual seat is also pretty rigidly attached to the car and will stay in place when the car collides, so you could get a short rope and tie it to your seat.
on rope but will a bra srtap hold up?

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
its about one am good time to go.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
A bra strap would snap too easily.... if we are talking about strangulation via car assist. You want something strong that will not break...

Reactions: Kev and Caustic Cardinals
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Are you actually planning on doing this tonight?

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
looks like it
Well before you do make sure you honestly think about your method...as you want to be sure you don't end up off worse than you are now. I know people who have done this same thing and lived to tell about it or couldn't speak anymore at all.

Just make sure this is not impulsive and is thought through. The last thing you want is a failed/botched attempt.

If you do it tonight, then I wish you good luck and hope it works out in your favour.

Reactions: Jaguar, lv-gras, betteroffdead and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Well before you do make sure you honestly think about your method...as you want to be sure you don't end up off worse than you are now. I know people who have done this same thing and lived to tell about it or couldn't speak anymore at all.

Just make sure this is not impulsive and is thought through. The last thing you want is a failed/botched attempt.

If you do it tonight, then I wish you good luck and hope it works out in your favour.
damn dude of course this is an impulse