naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
does anyone know of any high accessible places in Buffalo? originally i thought of going to Niagara Falls but it seems overly complicated and i get lost way too easily due to my anxiety and then i thought of jumping in front of a train but was stopped by police before i even got there and taken to CPEP for 3 days so i think that's too risky now to even go remotely close to a train station with their police presence, ive also tried researching into high places here but it seems like all of the news articles that come up are extremely old and the place has changed with time, i would really appreciate any help if possible thank you for reading

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
Oh how I missed the old days of buffalo! I miss that City but I had a couple quite severe episodes there, but I think of that town often. Sorry I'm not a more help but I can't help but reminisce, but many cold nights, very lonely walking down Elmwood
I cared for a young woman who was permanently bound to a nursing home, this was in another city in New York, she jumped from 4 stories high and just became a paraplegic with little use of one arm and obviously no use of her legs. Incredibly sad 20 something and relegated to a nursing home forever wearing a diaper.
I don't mention this story as a scare tactic but just as a reminder how questionable even that height is, poor woman. I also worked with two individuals who will forever be in a nursing home due to strokes and seizures caused from attempted ODS
As always I do this Google talk to text apologies for errors

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and naomewki
ceramic_apple

ceramic_apple

Sep 3, 2024
I'm from Buffalo and seeing this made me cry, not that I am trying to guilt you. I've asked the same question before, I know the answer now as I sit in my dorm which is not far from home. Please pm me if you need to vent or anything at all, I hope that your decision brings you peace

Good Night Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

does anyone know of any high accessible places in Buffalo? originally i thought of going to Niagara Falls but it seems overly complicated and i get lost way too easily due to my anxiety and then i thought of jumping in front of a train but was stopped by police before i even got there and taken to CPEP for 3 days so i think that's too risky now to even go remotely close to a train station with their police presence, ive also tried researching into high places here but it seems like all of the news articles that come up are extremely old and the place has changed with time, i would really appreciate any help if possible thank you for reading
Also, fuck CPEP

• Hugs
Reactions: naomewki
ceramic_apple

ceramic_apple

Sep 3, 2024
@naomewki I just realized that I do not have access to PMs yet, I'm sorry ;-;

• Love
Reactions: naomewki