• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spei

Spei

Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I live in Germany and would like to find some really high place (at least 100m cause I want to have 100% chance of death), that isn't closed etc, so that I could easly get access to there and there are also no barriers which could prevent somebody from jumping. Actually I live in NRW, so something nearby would be the best, but general Germany would be also acceptable
I hope there are some people who can help me with that, I've been searching for high buildings or something like that but wasn't able to find what I need, thank you

hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Hi, mir fällt die Talbrücke bei Nuttlar ein. Die ist 115 Meter hoch. Allerdings wurden Sicherheitsnetze geplant. Keine Ahnung, inwiefern diese schon angebracht wurden oder nicht.

Reactions: Spei and Keto
Upvote 0
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
If you are in Germany, think also about death by high speed trains (ICE).

Reactions: Ghostly
Upvote 0