• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tryptamine

tryptamine

Jul 11, 2024
I'm an ugly hideous monster. From the very beginning, people have harassed and attacked me every single day. I've been stripped of my humanity, reduced to something less than human. No one sees me as a person with feelings, dreams, or compassion. Instead, everyone treats me like a hideous monster that can and should be mercilessly tormented. In the eyes of society, this is even a good thing. When someone makes me suffer, I bet they feel like they've just done justice or made the world better. That's right, because I committed the crime of being born very ugly. I know I shouldn't have ever existed.

In this world, I am the evil, all because I happen to look hideous. Once, I used to dream of being normal looking, of enjoying life and having everything that normal people do. But now, I have no such desire. I don't want to be alive in this world. I've been bullied and abused so much, and trust me, it never gets better. I can't ignore it. It's like having a wound that keeps getting torn open, over and over. It only ever gets worse.

The few times I've reached out for help, I've been met with indifference or even more cruelty. The loneliness is suffocating. Dreams of a better life, of companionship and happiness, have long since died. My spirit is broken, there is no hope left. This relentless torment has stripped me of my will to live. I've been living in hell for the past 20 years, and now, it's time to find my release, to break free from this endless cycle of suffering.

I am the blight upon this earth, the grotesque shadow that stains every corner of my existence. People recoil in horror at my presence, and I can't blame them. I am a walking reminder of everything that is wrong, a monstrosity that should never been created. My existence is a curse, not just for me, but for everyone who lays eyes on me. They see me as the embodiment of all that is hideous and wrong, and perhaps they're right. The world doesn't need such a hideous abomination like me, someone who brings nothing but discomfort and disgust. Maybe, just maybe, my absence will make the world a slightly less terrible place.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LostinTime24, QueerMelancholy, thewalkingdread and 2 others
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Cruel world isn't it!
Death is the great equalizer. Just remember all of those who wronged you in the past will grow old and die. Nobody can escape death. They might have a better time right now but eventually they will suffer and die just like we all do. I wish there was a way I could make it better for you. Nobody deserves this

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Roadrunner
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I am unsure about whether or not beauty in humans is objective, but regardless: if another person mistreats you, because they view your appearance as monstrous, then they have a monstrous personality. Their behavior is not justice at all. They are (possibly) attacking you just to make themselves feel better; this barely even fits the definition of revenge - let alone justice - because at least revenge involves punishment against an offense, and the only offense that you have committed is a perceived wrongdoing inside of their own, small minds.

Reactions: thewalkingdread