UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I wanna thank Y'all. I've been reading posts on this forum before my registration.

My life is a nightmare. Sometimes I think: "It's your punishment. It's only explain for what happend to you ...".

Some kind of rationalization? I don't know, but I must escape from this hell. Thankfully for me (I love You guys) I found SN method.

I found SN on one popular polish version of Amazon.

But I have some fears about that. It's seems too easy. SN is legal on Poland, but ... I can't bee free from this paranoic thoughts (scam, police bait etc).

I have no friends, my family hates me and my disgusting past return every day.

I hate myself. Full of mental "errors", ugly and powerless creature- that's me.

If You have sny information about this SN from A-O, please- share those informatins with me. Tanks.
Sorry for horrible english. I cannot even thinking and learning new things. My memory and general intelectual condicion is almost dead

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Hopeindeath!, _Minsk and 9 others
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Just type the brand name out. What's AO?

Reactions: UglyDuck666
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't have that info but I can guarantee you that this damn life is not a punishment for you at all. We were just unlucky and are way better off dead.
The only ones I put the blame on are my parents. Why did they have to f**k that night and have me? lol

• Love
Reactions: Aurora, NightmareTour and UglyDuck666
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't speak for everyone on the site.

When I said "we" I was referring to him and me, and all the people that feel the same. It seems you need to pay more attention to the pronouns.
I would've said something like "everyone on this site" instead of "we" if that were the case.
See you around :3

Reactions: UglyDuck666 and NightmareTour
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Considering SN has legitimate uses I do not see why it would be a scam at all especially from an amazon like site.
Best to get what you need before you cannot. even if you change your mind you can just toss it away so no harm in having some.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and UglyDuck666
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
I don't have that info but I can guarantee you that this damn life is not a punishment for you at all. We were just unlucky and are way better off dead.
The only ones I put the blame on are my parents. Why did they have to f**k that night and have me? lol

I also can't forgive my mother. She was even thinking about removing me, but... Well, her decision. Bad things just happen everyday. I hope You find desired path and Your suffering gonna end.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I also can't forgive my mother. She was even thinking about removing me, but... Well, her decision. Bad things just happen everyday. I hope You find desired path and Your suffering gonna end.

Thanks a lot, pal.
Wish you the best.
Hope we find peace soon!

• Love
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
The first and last letters of the brand name. Did people here don't recommend put full name of sellers?
I do not know what country you come from, but I ordered on the Allegro and everything is ok.the problem may arise when the product is illegal in your country, it will be seized during customs clearance

• Love
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hey welcome!
And you could always say you're curing meat or using it for some other purpose. I think if it's legal in your country there's no way it be a police bait.
I ordered from my country (it's also legal here) and there were no problems. No questions asked, package arrived and boom it's done.

• Love
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
I do not know what country you come from, but I ordered on the Allegro and everything is ok.the problem may arise when the product is illegal in your country, it will be seized during customs clearance
Hey welcome!
And you could always say you're curing meat or using it for some other purpose. I think if it's legal in your country there's no way it be a police bait.
I ordered from my country (it's also legal here) and there were no problems. No questions asked, package arrived and boom it's done.
Thank You Guys! It's very soothing. Tomorrow I gonna buy SN. Finally, my bus is closer to me.
When I thinking about my ending, happiness fills up my throat and wanna laugh, it's... pretty unusual.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Nymph