W

WaitingWesting

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, im new here. I feel like i dont belong on this earth, in this time, in this universe, ive had a very hard road in this life and im ready for what comes next ppl dont understand this. Im seeking the comfort of like minded ppl. The first time i tried to "CBT" i was 7yo. And i almost made it! Ive always known i dont belong as far back as memory goes nearly to the cradle. Anyways, nice to meet u all!
Opps i ment CTB srry...ive had a drink lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Coffeandamug, Spitfire, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nice to meet you! Sorry to hear life has been such struggle. Hopefully you feel a sense of belonging here. Fun to hear you're drunk, I'm stoned!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WaitingWesting and Coffeandamug
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
Hey nice to meet you! I am also new to the forum. Sorry to hear about your difficult jorney here in this world, but I am also the same. Also hope to find like-minded people here... it would be nice to find some sense of belong here, and I'd love to be drunk or stoned but I'm in my parents house at the moment :/

• Hugs
Reactions: WaitingWesting and Ghost2211
W

WaitingWesting

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, nice to mee you all too! Yeah just shooting some crystal head and listening to some Tom Mcdonald...trying to relax after another day in this life lol

Reactions: Ghost2211