L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
how to self harm without leaving marks that make people notice?

NeedToD

NeedToD

I’ve got no raisin to live
Jul 2, 2020
punch yourself in the head. It's what I used to do, and still do every now and them. Chances are other people wont notice.

• Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever

Reactions: k75, Metalhead, allym101 and 7 others
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever
I'm not telling the person that they have to harm them self. I'm just saying it because it's something that I did. This is a suicide forum after all. If you want to offer support, offer support. The OP can tell me if I'm out of line.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not telling the person that they have to harm them self. I'm just saying it because it's something that I did. This is a suicide forum after all. If you want to offer support, offer support.
I copied and pasted the rules and by giving advice you helped them.

However my personal opinion is that's a bad idea because it can cause serious brain damage.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
I copied and pasted the rules and by giving advice you helped them.

However my personal opinion is that's a bad idea because it can cause serious brain damage.
If I made LIFETOLOSE feel like shit, it was not my intention. I apologise.

R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
I guess somewhere that clothes can hide easily? Tbh I personally don't mind if people see if I self harm, I don't care.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
punch yourself in the head. It's what I used to do, and still do every now and them. Chances are other people wont notice.

you influenced me ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-; now I have consequences ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

• Aww..
Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211, Lmd and 1 other person
NeedToD

NeedToD

Jul 2, 2020
you influenced me ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-; now I have consequences ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;
If you're being legit, I swear I didn't do it with the idea of wanting you to self harm. I used to cut alot in the past because of self loathing, but then changed to beating myself in the head because I knew that it wouldn't leave any visible marks. That's what I was thinking about when I responded to your question, which I thought that you were asking casually.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
If you're being legit, I swear I didn't do it with the idea of wanting you to self harm. I used to cut alot in the past because of self loathing, but then changed to beating myself in the head because I knew that it wouldn't leave any visible marks. That's what I was thinking about when I responded to your question, which I thought that you were asking casually.

it was sarcasm.I don't think anyone would do anything just because they read it on a forum.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Sometimes answering a question and answering a question are two different things. I think the first answer was out of impulsiveness, without thinking that this could be misunderstood (or violate rules). The only thing we can do before we hit the answer button: think twice

Reactions: allym101 and Myforevercharlie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Snapping rubber band on your wrist or ice
Oh cool you're likely working on going to the nude beaches to work on optimal skin cancer coverage then. That was some time ago. You must have a great tan by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993