LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Greetings. Not sure if I've ever posted here, but still alive for now. Hope whoever reading this is feeling good and balanced. Thanks for your presence and for reading this. 🌹

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, NoLoveNoHope, epic and 5 others
scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
Hello. I'm new here. This site gets painted in a bad light, but I've been seeing mostly posts spreading positivity (like this one).

Reactions: Ultracheese
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
There's always two sides to a story my friend. Always have to see things for yourself. This place isn't perfect but it's nothing like many people try to claim it is. It's going to here regardless of them trying to shut it down or not. It will reemerge someone else. We can't just shut people away.

I found SaSu searching for methods. Ending up finding what I was looking for.. Still plan to go but just coping for the time being with possibly psychedelics that I'll produce on my own. Not sure if I'm in the right mindset but either way I'm sure I'll get something from it.

Anyways.. I'm here still because of SaSu.. a year and something months longer than I intended to be.. so yeah..

Welcome.. not sure what brought you here but sorry you're here. 😔🤗☺️

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, looseye, Ultracheese and 1 other person
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Thank you for the kind message! I wish you well :)

Reactions: LookAway
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Hope you're having a nice week so far, mate. Any new banger recipes? For some reason I associate you with chili and chicken, was that you?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Greetings. Not sure if I've ever posted here, but still alive for now. Hope whoever reading this is feeling good and balanced. Thanks for your presence and for reading this. 🌹
Thank you <3

I hope you are feeling better now, I wish you all the best.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Hope you're having a nice week so far, mate. Any new banger recipes? For some reason I associate you with chili and chicken, was that you?
No but I actually have been cooking recently. Chili and chicken is good too. Everything's all right I guess man. Coping. Wish the same for you boss.

• Love
Reactions: looseye