C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
I feel like I don't fit in anywhere and I've been going through hard times (please forgive me I don't like to talk about it) it's like I can't control my emotions anymore and I think I'm scared.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moburin 29, ConstantBattle, JealousOfTheElderly and 3 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
All I can say is that you are not alone. I work with connecting fiber and internet/TV at customers' homes. It is a relatively simple job, technically speaking. My experience is that people are lonely and feel outside of "society". We no longer live "in symbiosis with nature". Few people feel at home in their own lives. I know that feeling myself.

The most important thing you can do is to talk to others about how you feel. You will be surprised how many people who feels the same way as you, behind the facade of course.

It is your life, and there is no conclusion on how you will find yourself. It is actually up to you to decide who you are. You find yourself within yourself. When you decide who you are, look in the mirror and repeat who you are, and praise yourself. The more often you give yourself cred, the greater the chance that you will succeed in finding yourself and your meaning in life.

Good luck
Lots of loveS

• Love
Reactions: Moburin 29, crimson blue, Venus13 and 5 others