Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Does anyone have any experience getting SN in Europe and more specifically Austria? I don't want police to come knocking at my door...I've heard lots of bad stories with ordering chemicals in GER/AT.

I'm also not sure what the worst case scenario here is...

Seller is from Poland, don't know if that helps

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm in the UK and just placed an order for SN on Amazon recently. It's not illegal to have so the only reason police would come is to force me into hospital if they suspect CTB

Reactions: Елена
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
I'm in the UK and just placed an order for SN on Amazon recently. It's not illegal to have so the only reason police would come is to force me into hospital if they
I'm in the UK and just placed an order for SN on Amazon recently. It's not illegal to have so the only reason police would come is to force me into hospital if they suspect CTB
In Austria they only sell to businesses with a licence. Can a seller from Poland take this into account?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I wish I knew, I had trouble getting it anywhere else too. I don't know if they have lighter restrictions in Poland, hopefully they do. Can't you give it a try ordering?

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
I wish I knew, I had trouble getting it anywhere else too. I don't know if they have lighter restrictions in Poland, hopefully they do. Can't you give it a try ordering?
I'm afraid the parcel may come open at customs((((

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm afraid the parcel may come open at customs((((
I think you're worrying too much! It's not something they'll be looking for, and even if they find it, it's legal to have and to send/receive

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
Are there still active people from Vienna on here?