K

Kaisler

Am I good enough ?
Sep 19, 2021
I just wanted to know if there's any wiki or thread here that explains what the abbreviations used here stand for, cause I'm still uninitiated. Also why can't I look other people's post when I click their profile pic ?

• Hugs
Reactions: narval and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Heya, welcome to the forum. You might find some of the answers if you use the search bar. You're also welcome to ask them here.

If you click someones profile you're able to go to their page and view their content there. Unless they've restricted access to such.

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for :hug:

K

Kaisler

Am I good enough ?
Sep 19, 2021
Heya, welcome to the forum. You might find some of the answers if you use the search bar. You're also welcome to ask them here.

If you click someones profile you're able to go to their page and view their content there. Unless they've restricted access to such.

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for :hug:
Hi there, thanks, I tried to look at your content but i still can't see it, did you disable it by any chance ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hi there, thanks, I tried to look at your content but i still can't see it, did you disable it by any chance ?
No I don't restrict my account. You may just not have access yet since you're a new member. Certain aspects of the forum don't open up until later on.

Reactions: Kaisler
K

Kaisler

Am I good enough ?
Sep 19, 2021
No I don't restrict my account. You may just not have access yet since you're a new member. Certain aspects of the forum don't open up until later on.
Thank you, god this community is so damn perfect. I've seen people here interact with each other and project their opinion without acting like a knows-it-all kind of guy. I posted my story on Reddit suicide watch and I got bombarded with the "don't die, you have a future" textbook quotes. It really puts me off

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and Brick In The Wall