M

macromaniac

Jul 21, 2020
I don't know where to start. I've been visiting that forum for a while now, but I've never taken the time to register.

I lost my job recently. Now, I have to leave Canada. It makes me very anxious. I was miserable and depressed before and now it's way worse. I really don't know what to do.

I could CTB. I've thought about this for quite some time. I haven't taken any decision yet, but I want to be prepared.
SN seems the way to go. I've tried to get some, without success.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Werewolf, KleinerWolf and 9 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Welcome to SS Macromaniac!

Its hard enough to lose your job in your home country but having to leave one is on a different level. I hope you can stay strong, best of luck with moving back.

If using SN is your preferred method to ctb then make sure to read around for it if you haven't already. There is a mega thread for SN and Stan's Guide can provide a lot of helpful information to help the process be as safe and painless as it can be.

All the best :heart:

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, Lonely_Soldier, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Welcome!

I feel for your situation. I've been on a work visa before and it does make life more stressful. Where are you from, may I ask?

I hope you find some comfort and safety here on SS. I certainly have.

oasis

oasis

Jul 21, 2020
Hey, in a pretty similar situation in another country, have been lurking on SS but my account has just been approved.
Hope you will find what you are looking for.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Welcome to SS, macromaniac. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament and yes, things are pretty bad all over the world right now. As far as methods are concerned, I'm not an expert on SN, but there are other methods, especially in the methods megathread that you can check out to find one that you are comfortable with. Furthermore, there are many others on here who know more about other methods and may be able to help you find the information you are seeking.

Welcome to SS Macromaniac!

Its hard enough to lose your job in your home country but having to leave one is on a different level. I hope you can stay strong, best of luck with moving back.

If using SN is your preferred method to ctb then make sure to read around for it if you haven't already. There is a mega thread for SN and Stan's Guide can provide a lot of helpful information to help the process be as safe and painless as it can be.

All the best :heart:
Also this.

Reactions: Sinai Silence
M

macromaniac

Jul 21, 2020
I'm French.

I've read a lot about SN here and there, included the megathread and Stan's guide.

I ordered some from a reputable seller in the US and send it to a reshipping service as suggested here by several members. Unfortunately, the company refused to forward it to Canada because it's classified as hazardous material. They destroyed the product. :/

I contacted three other similar services to know about their policy and got the same answer. Maybe I should have lied about the content of the package?

It doesn't really matter now, I don't have time to order again before leaving the country.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Well if you are moving back to France you may have more luck with European sellers over here? I feel most delivery services will do the same if they aren't shipping it to a lab or factory etc. Best to just lie about it.

Best of luck to you :heart: