• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sancsuinet

<|:)
Apr 11, 2023
Hi! i was playing around with a tie and my doorhandle, I tested it by hanging with my full bodyweight just holding onto it and leaning back, and it held! I was testing to see if i could get the passing out without the pressure, and i think i did? this isnt much to go off but i got fractured texture on my vision and no pressure build up, could still breathe but i think if i hadnt have leaned back i would have passed out. I had it had the bottom section of my neck, higher up had lots of pressure. opinions if this is the right spot.

Reactions: squirley
L

lalaland2345

Jun 28, 2023
Hi! Can I ask if you've exhausted all possible attempts at getting help? I hate to think you'll be further persuaded by others on here to continue with this plan, without having gotten any real help. I've recently looked into low-dose ketamine treatments and ppl say they work wonders. There are some programs out there that aren't insanely expensive and can even offer financial support if that stops you from pursuing. Life may feel meaningless/painful to you now, but it'll feel especially meaningless/painful without you in it. I don't know you , but I love you and know that others do as well . Please just rethink this one more time, that's all I ask.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hi! Can I ask if you've exhausted all possible attempts at getting help? I hate to think you'll be further persuaded by others on here to continue with this plan, without having gotten any real help. I've recently looked into low-dose ketamine treatments and ppl say they work wonders. There are some programs out there that aren't insanely expensive and can even offer financial support if that stops you from pursuing. Life may feel meaningless/painful to you now, but it'll feel especially meaningless/painful without you in it. I don't know you , but I love you and know that others do as well . Please just rethink this one more time, that's all I ask.
There is a recovery section for this.

S

sancsuinet

Apr 11, 2023
I am currently seeking and recieving help, im on meds and in trauma counselling, I havent tried low-dose ket but im also not in america so i would have to buy ket and dose it myself which id rather just do it recreationally at that point. no one here has persuaded me of anything. im rethinking this all the time, i have posted a few times on here about how i dont want to get this method down to kill myself, but just to know i can. im aware of how suicide can hurt others, but thats not related to the question of this post!

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Hi! i was playing around with a tie and my doorhandle, I tested it by hanging with my full bodyweight just holding onto it and leaning back, and it held! I was testing to see if i could get the passing out without the pressure, and i think i did?
Partial is my method mixed with others.
I've had a few attempts testing tweaking etc.
I'll be trying again soon. With success.
Just needed to resupply and take a break.

Leaning back with the tie around your neck?
What type of knot are you using.?
Have you found your carotid arteries.?
You usally need 4-5 pounds of pressure on them. For 20 seconds..
should pass out technically.

With my tests / failures I think it varies from person to person. But you need to make sure you found the carotid arteries.
Keep in mind the anchor point and thrashing as well.
this isnt much to go off but i got fractured texture on my vision and no pressure build up, could still breathe but i think if i hadnt have leaned back i would have passed out.
Did you make any odd noises when you were breathing ?
Was it longer then 20seconds ?
Were the sides of your head feeling warm or pulsating?
I had it had the bottom section of my neck, higher up had lots of pressure. opinions if this is the right spot.
From my experience yes.
Higher up. Under jaw line / Chin. Hits arteries better and doesn't cause the pain of hitting Adam's apple / choking sensation.

Either way sorry to whatever has brought you here and good luck.

L

lalaland2345

Jun 28, 2023
I am currently seeking and recieving help, im on meds and in trauma counselling, I havent tried low-dose ket but im also not in america so i would have to buy ket and dose it myself which id rather just do it recreationally at that point. no one here has persuaded me of anything. im rethinking this all the time, i have posted a few times on here about how i dont want to get this method down to kill myself, but just to know i can. im aware of how suicide can hurt others, but thats not related to the question of this post!
I completely understand. May I ask where you're from? I was born in Europe and the majority of my family still lives there - a lot is unavailable to them , that is available in the US (which is difficult). I apologize as I can't help with your question, but happy to hear you're getting help. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you luck in life!

S

sancsuinet

Apr 11, 2023
Partial is my method mixed with others.
I've had a few attempts testing tweaking etc.
I'll be trying again soon. With success.
Just needed to resupply and take a break.

Leaning back with the tie around your neck?
What type of knot are you using.?
Have you found your carotid arteries.?
You usally need 4-5 pounds of pressure on them. For 20 seconds..
should pass out technically.

With my tests / failures I think it varies from person to person. But you need to make sure you found the carotid arteries.
Keep in mind the anchor point and thrashing as well.

Did you make any odd noises when you were breathing ?
Was it longer then 20seconds ?
Were the sides of your head feeling warm or pulsating?

From my experience yes.
Higher up. Under jaw line / Chin. Hits arteries better and doesn't cause the pain of hitting Adam's apple / choking sensation.

Either way sorry to whatever has brought you here and good luck.
standard slip knot, I was pretty sure I found them but I have a hard time fainting with my hands. I was leaning forward, leant back to stop the pressure so I didnt actually pass out. It was around 20 and my face was warm and i could hear the pulse in my ears. It was a very impromptu thing, I wouldnt use this spot because it wouldnt handle any thrashing.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
standard slip knot, I was pretty sure I found them but I have a hard time fainting with my hands. I was leaning forward, leant back to stop the pressure so I didnt actually pass out. It was around 20 and my face was warm and i could hear the pulse in my ears. It was a very impromptu thing, I wouldnt use this spot because it wouldnt handle any thrashing.
Ah ok gotcha.
Slip knot seems to work fine.
I'm personally using taut line hitch.
Oook just leaning forward to test the pressure and spot.

I think your close just need more pressure and and I would have whatever it is higher up on the neck.

And yes make sure about the anchor point. I tested mine with my body weight etc. Plenty.
But I think when I passed out I thrashed and snapped the door knob on the inside. Idk wtf happend. Created slack with the cable?
No idea. Wasn't to happy.

With your hands most likely wont be enough pressure. But it is a good way to find them.
Especially if you turn your hands upside-down and kind of choke yourself if that makes sense. Your thumbs will kind of land on them.

I used a rubber work out strap and just pulled that with all my force I'm guessing it was
20..30 seconds passed out.
I didn't get the same head pounding.
But warm feeling yes.

S

sancsuinet

Apr 11, 2023
Ah ok gotcha.

I think your close just need more pressure and and I would have whatever it is higher up on the neck.

And yes make sure about the anchor point. I tested mine with my body weight etc. Plenty.
But I think when I passed out I thrashed and snapped the door knob on the inside. Idk wtf happend. Created slack with the cable?

With your hands most likely wont be enough pressure. But it is a good way to find them.
Especially if you turn your hands upside-down and kind of choke yourself if that makes sense. Your thumbs will kind of land on them.

I used a rubber work out strap and just pulled that with all my force I'm guessing it was
But warm feeling yes.
if i try again i will do changes, ill try the taut line hitch! looks easy enough! im worried if i thrash, my doorhandle holds my weight well but its like, a shitty doorknob, i have concerns about trashing even though im probably just being anxious. the pounding kinda threw me off, but the warmness makes sense, breathing was like slightly more difficult but not restricted. thanks for helping! ill tinker a bit and see, i want to find a way i can just like test without commiting haha though i guess thats the ultimate test.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Ah ok gotcha.

But warm feeling yes.
Can you explain how u used the exercise band. That's what I want to use.