Azraelia

Azraelia

Was this God's plan?
Dec 29, 2023
New here! :) and hopefully it stays that way cus I wanna go out soon. I just don't have a method. I know I want it to be quick cus I don't want to be able to stop myself with SI, don't care if it's painful, and don't wanna be a vegetable incase of survival. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo and Praestat_Mori
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
idk man, maybe read the dozens of other threads about that or do some research before posting? welcome here btw :D

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Hey, I'm sorry we cannot really tell you which method you should use, you need to find one that suits you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads (on top of this forum). You can read about methods there in their respective megathreads.

Reactions: Redacted24
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hi welcome, as per the forum rules we are not allowed to suggest you methods. Maybe you could first look into the recovery section here on the forum if not there is a methods mega thread do your research there as only you know what will suit your situation. Good luck ❤️

Azraelia

Azraelia

Was this God's plan?
Dec 29, 2023
Welcome to the community. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads (on top of this forum). You can read about methods there in their respective megathreads.
Oopsies didn't notice. Thanks!

Last edited:
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
The most popular method here is SN (Sodium Nitrite, not nitrate)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.