• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I have Mesial temporal sclerosis.I have had only one seizure but not epilepsy.Is the SN method safe with a seizure disorder?

P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
I am so sorry Man. I have epilepsy, and have stopped my med. in order to use the SN. I cannot fail, and refuse to accept the risk. Most antieleptics cause stomach issues on their own. If you choose not to take the brivara. make sure you give yourself a week before the SN. Hugs Theman,

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I am so sorry Man. I have epilepsy, and have stopped my med. in order to use the SN. I cannot fail, and refuse to accept the risk. Most antieleptics cause stomach issues on their own. If you choose not to take the brivara. make sure you give yourself a week before the SN. Hugs Theman,
Is there any painless method for anti-epileptics to die that doesn't cause a seizure?Is there any seizure risk with SN?

P

Phtzzzing

Jan 3, 2022
Is there any painless method for anti-epileptics to die that doesn't cause a seizure?Is there any seizure risk with SN?
Forgive me if I seem abrupt/terse I have great difficulty seeing. S seizure due to SN is highly unlikely, but the anti-emetic is a different story, I presume you take off after a complex-partial sz.? You might try stat dose, and I understand Odenestron (spell?) would be less likely to sz, Hope that helps.

R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
If it helps, that med is called/spelled Ondansetron. It's common name is 'Zofran'.

Here's a Link On ePocrates (a website used by medical professionals to look up summary info for various drugs, labs, etc) which contains a list of known drug interactions for Zofran.

There are also many sites where you can punch in a list of drugs and it will perform a basic medication interaction lookup for you. Example: Medscape drug interaction checker

Hope some of this is useful.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Would being on opiods long term mess with sn? They cause delayed gastric emptying. I'm planning on using enema but my gi system works slow. Nobody seems to have an answer except with N. I guess with assisted suicide they say it prolongs coma and death. I'm scared as an is all I have.