gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
A little over two years ago, I was on reddit and found the Sanctioned Suicide subreddit but it was banned. Fortunately, this site was created and I wrote three posts about first aid (I am certified in First Aid). I've been busy the past two years I've been gone. I've since started going to school for mortuary science and I ended up not cutting for a year.

I personally don't plan on committing suicide because I have my kid brother to take care of. However, I started cutting again a few weeks ago. I've become obsessed with it again which hasn't happened in years. I realized that maybe I need to surround myself with people who won't look at me with pity for cutting and whatnot. This site came to mind again and I'm glad to see that it's still going on.

I hope to get to know you guys and maybe reacquaint myself with a few people from when I first joined. I am very open to anyone who needs to rant or just needs some company. I do not look down on anyone who is planning to commit suicide. Just know that I'm here to support all of you, no matter what decisions you make.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, mooncake, Busdriver and 9 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
welcome back! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mooncake, Brick In The Wall, death137 and 1 other person