• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I can get metoclopramide and the antacid but I don't have an SN source.Can anyone pm me a source?

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
I can get metoclopramide and the antacid but I don't have an SN source.Can anyone pm me a source?
Can't you get it on amazon india? I think I saw some on it, nothing difficult it's not regulated in India

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

India is one of the easiest place to get everything for ctb, just check online and call the supplier, they will send it to your home

Reactions: catperson
T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I tried checking it,but it's been unavailable for some time.The thing is also if I try to order from a lab or something,the quantity is large.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I tried checking it,but it's been unavailable for some time.The thing is also if I try to order from a lab or something,the quantity is large.
But it will be cheap anyway right?

Don't care about the size just buy it, make sure it is nitrite with purity >95%

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I was just articles with KL in regards to SN … just be careful guys….

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
Thank y

Thank you,mate.God bless.Another question.Will anti-epileptics interfere with the method?I have had a seizure.Only one.I won't get seizures while ctbing,right?☹️

Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
In sn method, seizure can happen but you will be unconscious to experience that so don't worry

Welcome

• Love
Reactions: Theman
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021

Is purity >95% okay? I thought the required purity was 99%.