irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
Hi everyone!! I hope you all are fairing as well as possible this afternoon/evening/morning. I'm Elli, and I wanted to break the ice for myself and post something to get comfortable I guess?

I'm a chronically mentally ill homeless trans guy (wow what a mouthful, lmao) and I'm still debating which thread(s) I'll really be using, but I'm interested in being active in this community overall!

I see some cool artists here; I'm an artist and writer, multimedia namely, and typically draw whatever I'm into, or se creatures! I'm a little nervous to post any identifiable work persay (My fixation rn is Super obscure, as in some OCs I've made yada yada) so I may post some doodles here.

Big video game enjoyer! If any of you play Minecraft, Fall Guys, Rec Room, Chess [Not a video game persay,] etc let me know! Albiet mg favorite alltime game has to be Spore ^_^

Nice to meet you all!

(Below are some artworks of mine :^0) 20230313 165225 20230403 211921

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jaxxon_sunn, 710 and 2 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
You have a lot of creativity, they are exotic and incredible creatures. I liked more that it looks like a horse with 6 legs.

Reactions: irregularreconcile
irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

Jun 15, 2023
You have a lot of creativity, they are exotic and incredible creatures. I liked more that it looks like a horse with 6 legs.
Aah tysm!! I like doodling alien stuff that comes to mind. And yeah! I never considered it was resemblant of a horse, but I love that observation, haha!

purity

purity

May 28, 2023
nice to meet you! i play some chess but im not very good, lol. i also play some fps games. you seem really chill and your art is so unique and adorable :)

irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

Jun 15, 2023
nice to meet you! i play some chess but im not very good, lol. i also play some fps games. you seem really chill and your art is so unique and adorable :)
thank you!! that's so sweet to say, and nice to meet you, too!

don't worry- i'm no professional at chess myself and i'm suuuper rusty, but it's my go-to tabletop game i suppose ^_^ tysm again!

Reactions: purity
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
i'm trying to get the hang of Minecraft but i'm soooo bad at it lol
i bought some texture packs a looooong time ago and i play so on and off that i still don't really know what they do 😭 i'm gonna get back to it tomorrow

chadríguez

chadríguez

Co-leader
May 23, 2023
How do you survive being homeless? Might become homeless myself eventually.

• Hugs
irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

Jun 15, 2023
How do you survive being homeless? Might become homeless myself eventually.
well, i would certainly begin by saying homelessness in itself is a weird spectrum. i recently made a reply to a post that detailed some simple resources on basic needs to survive (i'll have to link that sometime soon... still pretty new to this haha)

i say homeless, as i am still recovering from being street homeless and currently couch surfing. just moved to an entirely new state to stay with a friend for a while. it's not at all easy, and i'm lucky i wasn't in a worse position/still am doing pretty decent, but i have learned that homelessness is homelessness regardless.

anyhoo, ramble over; surviving homelessness is a mental, physical, and social hoop to navigate. it is possible!! but it is also never easy.

i'd like to make a thread sometime, maybe, on my experiences and the explicits of what helped me survive- because i simply cant put it all in a reply. what i will say is: you Have to interact with your community, one way or another, for these needs. whether that is through your phone, face to face, etc. that, and with predetermined mental illness, keeping yourself occupied is key :^(

• Hugs
Reactions: chadríguez and Forever Sleep