Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
I am very sick I have brain damage I need a method that doesn't fail and leave me with brain damage or at least a method that if I fail I don't ned up with brain damage
what are common reliable methods that can be acquired

B

borta

Feb 25, 2021
SN is supposed to be pretty safe

• Love
Reactions: mirko and Ricky1@@
B

borta

Feb 25, 2021
so if I fail no brain damage ????
I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.
is what the mega thread says. That's all I'm going off.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
this is hypoxia method
Yes, sadly SN is a hypoxia method but keep mind that here, people who survived didn't reported any brain damage. Also, SN is a relative simple method that if done correctly could successfully make you CTB.

Other methods are Jumping from a building/bridge and getting hit by a train.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Ricky1@@
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, sadly SN is a hypoxia method but keep mind that here, people who survived didn't reported any brain damage. Also, SN is a relative simple method that if done correctly could successfully make you CTB.

all I care about is that if I fail I don't end up vegetable thanks for the info

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

I agree. I think these are the most reliable methods with no risk of brain damage.

Reactions: Ricky1@@