V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
I have been lurking on here for well over a year, but never had the guts to post. You all seem so wonderful and I would find myself reassured everytime I came on here :)

I remember being a little girl and wanting to die. I remember hating life and not wanting to be here. I now have 4 wonderful children ( all young ) and these feelings are still very much with me. It doesnt matter what I do , these feelings are always there.

From the outside my life looks pretty wonderful but I hate every part of it. There is no real point to this post apart from to say you all seem genuine and supportive :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fatiguecentral, CC123, Bct and 11 others
SilviuSDJ

SilviuSDJ

Momento mori
Apr 26, 2020
I now have 4 wonderful children ( all young ) and these feelings are still very much with me. It doesnt matter what I do , these feelings are always there.
Sorry to hear this. It is true that children don't really bring true happiness, that's why so many adults even in with children are depressed.
You should find happiness only in yourself, in your own mind, not in other people, even if you love them, you should love yourself more.

Reactions: sufferingalways, StillWaiting and victoria91
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
One of my family members has depression and is a single mother to 2 children . I honestly don't know how she does it , I can barely take care of myself let alone anyone else ! I can only begin to imagine how difficult it is to deal with your feelings while raising 4 children . I really hope this site helps you in whatever way you need .

Reactions: CC123 and victoria91
dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
I have been lurking on here for well over a year, but never had the guts to post. You all seem so wonderful and I would find myself reassured everytime I came on here :)

I remember being a little girl and wanting to die. I remember hating life and not wanting to be here. I now have 4 wonderful children ( all young ) and these feelings are still very much with me. It doesnt matter what I do , these feelings are always there.

From the outside my life looks pretty wonderful but I hate every part of it. There is no real point to this post apart from to say you all seem genuine and supportive :)
Hey Victoria❤️

Acknowledging that 'these feelings are always there' is a good thing.

Depression, fear, anxiety all gain a foothold in a person's life when it's hidden away, ...drag it out into the light, expose it for what it is & the power is taken away.

At your very core, you are 'pure in spirit' & loved unconditionally!❤️

'Hate' is a strong word, can you be more specific about what you hate about your life?

Big Hugs:hug::heart:

Reactions: victoria91
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Hi Victoria, welcome. :smiling:

Having a life 'perfect' on paper is no guard against such feelings. It's good that you are honest about it, though it won't help those feelings go away.

Reactions: CC123 and victoria91
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Wishing you a warm welcome to our community x

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome.:hug: I have those feelings too.

Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Hi ,my childhood fucked me up ,I remember wanting to die around the age of seven