D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
Hi does anyone else not have family or friends and lives alone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, GrumpyFrog, Dysgenic Pup and 5 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Friends? Yeah, I have my shadow and the man in the mirror. The shadow guy is kinda sketchy though, always following me. The man in the mirror is cool on the other hand, very agreeable guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Deleted member 8975 and DeutscheKartoffel
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and Deleted member 8975
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Hi! I live alone. And I don't have good relationships with most of my relatives. I have friends, though none of them live nearby. I wish I didn't feel so lonely. I actually wish I had like five siblings more. With cousins, you can easily become distant or never grow close, with parents it's always the same old power imbalance, I mean, it's just the parent bossing around screaming "Respect my authority! Don't say "no" to me! How dares a 35 year old say "damn"?! That's a curse word!" and being a boomer who thinks watching Netflix will break the television. But with siblings, though siblings can grow apart, since they often spend their childhoods together they'll often grow close and share at least some of the same hobbies and if I had lots of siblings I'd always have at least one sibling nearby and who had time for me.

D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
sorry to hear that man I live alone to and I completely understand
Hi! I live alone. And I don't have good relationships with most of my relatives. I have friends, though none of them live nearby. I wish I didn't feel so lonely. I actually wish I had like five siblings more. With cousins, you can easily become distant or never grow close, with parents it's always the same old power imbalance, I mean, it's just the parent bossing around screaming "Respect my authority! Don't say "no" to me! How dares a 35 year old say "damn"?! That's a curse word!" and being a boomer who thinks watching Netflix will break the television. But with siblings, though siblings can grow apart, since they often spend their childhoods together they'll often grow close and share at least some of the same hobbies and if I had lots of siblings I'd always have at least one sibling nearby and who had time for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
sorry to hear that man I live alone to and I completely understand
I like alone time a lot, but I also wish I had positive social interactions. Sometimes I want to play tennis or frisbeegolf or go for a walk or movies or cafe or restaurant or shopping etc. and I remember that I have no one to go with. I wish I didn't need social interactions to be happy.