H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
I feel like this is the only place where I can talk about my deep fears.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Per Ardua Ad Astra
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
What's on your mind? I'm glad I found this space, it has really taken some stress off of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
H

HAKMKS

May 29, 2023
Scared of losing sssd

• Hugs
H

HAKMKS

May 29, 2023
Terrified that I'll lose my SSD
What's on your mind? I'm glad I found this space, it has really taken some stress off of me.

• Hugs
B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
What is SSD? I'm sorry you are going through this

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
Gotcha. My neighbor across the street has been on and off of that. Right now he is fighting to get back on. I'm truly sorry that you are experiencing this. I can see that it is a very difficult and unfair situation to be in. I hope everything works out for you

H

HAKMKS

May 29, 2023
Gotcha. My neighbor across the street has been on and off of that. Right now he is fighting to get back on. I'm truly sorry that you are experiencing this. I can see that it is a very difficult and unfair situation to be in. I hope everything works out for you
What happened that caused him to get kicked off?

B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
He hasn't worked in years and the injury he is claiming to have gotten on the job happened almost 20 years ago. Since then he has worked a couple of jobs (not for long though) and has been on and off disability. Right now they don't want him back on it seems because they don't believe him or something. It sucks but I hope that your situation works out, best of luck

Reactions: HAKMKS