T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Hiya there I guess I joined too to make friends, there hard to come by these days, does anybody feel covid put pay to many of our intrinsic values and we have regressed somewhat ? No sense of community or anything ? I guess I would love a friend to talk to, to confide in, have dialogue with, feel heard and appreciated, to feel important again, even if its to only to a handful of people, that I will never know irl, perhaps it is quality over quantity anyhoo, what you guys think ?, gender is unimportant, just to converse, just to feel heard for a change, if anybody would like a friend I am a good listener too, or so I am told, and could let you vent about any issues you may have and need getting off your chest, anyways thanks again, I will stop posting for a bit now, so as to let others post too, as I still a newb lol, and getting used to the site, I feel a friend could help wonders, as we are each struggling I think it fair to say, but i would love an online buddy, more than anything, take care 👍

• Love
Reactions: Embalmer
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
What sort of interests do you have? It might help if you have something to connect with, although being here is often enough connection on its own. Do you have the possibility to make friends in real life? I think that would help a lot. I hate what covid has done, I have some controversial opinions on that subject so I try not to talk about it much. I do think it is very complicated though, it seems more like society was in a certain state already primed and then covid came along and it was like adding fuel to a fire.

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
I dont rly get out mate, and am somewhat of a hermit truth be told, interests wise I used to enjoy sports and participating, was a decent cross country athlete as a young man, was quite social and then depression struck and I isolated myself, its hard to meet people when you dont rly put yourself out there, I do fear people too, they can be quite scary and unpredictable or maybe it just my anxiety, I dont know I am on several other sites like anxiety.org etc, I met a pal off there but then he ghosted me at random, I have a gf too but she seldom opens up to me, we on/off at best, half the time I dont know where I stand, I also have kids I dont see at present tho u am looking into changing that and going legal route to do it, the kids I have i am estranged from, multiple bereavements also so no support structure in place, Al in Al pretty depressing throw in mental health, and the lack of concern by mental health providers and I am out of ideas, and at a loss, how about you buddy how are you doing ? Do you have any interests or hobbies you would like to talk about ? Anything you like doing in your spare time ? Thanks for responding buds, I wanted to respond as quick as I could, as soon as I saw the notification, how is your life going buddy do you feel content or no rly ? I am prepared to listen if ever you fancy a natter
I agree with everything you said there mate, hit the nail on the head about everything, very well said

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I'm just off to sleep now. I used to run a lot myself, and still do. Sorry about all your current circumstances. I'm in the UK too so know what a nightmare the health services can be, I have quite a complicated story but I'm doing very well now, would be happy to chat to you some more if you would like too. I use discord if it helps, I can pm you details. Good night for now

T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
That would be grand mate sure I off to ni nights too, it is nice to speak to a fellow uk person who knows what a shit show we currently live in, surprised how many of us there are here, and sure fella I will let you head off to kip mate, feel free to drop me your discord details anytime, tho I never used it before so you will have to show me how mate, if you get time, well thanks again dude, be interested to hear some of your view points also, I am have some somewhat controversial ideas too, would be cool to exchange them, nighty night mate, god bless, thank you for the replies, and look forward to speaking to you again soonies, 👍

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
You never have to be sorry for posting here. You post as many times as you need or want. There are lots of good folks here to listen! Post On my Friend!

T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Cheers, means a lot, I off to bed now it Uber late here in UK, early hours, thanks for the well wishes guys, means a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
Hihi! Never apologize for posting here, if you ever need someone to talk to or even just to have a normal chat my messages are always open :)

• Hugs
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Thank you for being so kind honestly, quite overwhelming compared to what i usually get treated like lol, merely an afterthought, lol, I bet most of you can relate or at least some, thank you lovely peoples honestly, thanks embalmer 😎 we could chat about anything you want aswell I be on Tommorow hopefully, anybody here into the rugby world cup ? It is Ireland Vs South Africa tomorrow or should I say today gbt time lol, any fans of rugger here ? We could have a mutual interest before we have begun lol, thanks again peoples