ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
everything is slowing down. i don't want to do it around the holidays even though originally i wanted to this month.

i'm suffering unbearably; my heart is broken and i'm alone no matter how hard people try to reach me. i want to be reached and held and loved but i can't feel those things.

i've been busy making preparations.

i made a ton of cute resin art and things i'm exchanging on my instagram for donations of any amount to my migraine treatment. that way i'm not in so much physical pain and can assure my last christmas with my family isn't spent in a dark room.

it also means i'm sending out my art to everyone who's been in my life so they have something to remember me by.

i've been writing letters back and forth with friends instead of texting because it seems more special and meaningful.

i'm trying to make every moment count even though everything hurts.

just wanted to give you all an update. i love you more than words can describe.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastWhisper, foxdie, Lostandlooking and 16 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
:heart:

Sounds like a brilliant way to show the people around you that you care. Sorry to hear that your pain has become unbearable.

Sending vibes &support.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, sadworld and Nimbus
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I haven't crossed roads with you before but jeeez, you seem lovely!. Letters instead of messages, make every moment counts even though it hurts. You got me in those two sentences... I'm sorry you had to be in this situation and are having that bad migraine. Lots of hugs and best wishes in your way!.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, sadworld and Lorraine
L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
Your thoughts and consideration of others is admirable. I worry so much about the people I will leave behind, as well. I truly hope that migraines do not interfere with you last Christmas with your family. I do not have those, but I know they are absolutely horrendous. Peace to you.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace and sadworld
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm so sorry about your migraines. They can severely impact life.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace and sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey! I was just thinking about you. I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling so much. It's wonderful and lovely that you've made art for your loved ones. I'm sure that will be an amazing way to remember you. It makes me sad to hear you feel so alone. You're such a sweet person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ghostspace, sadworld and Deleted member 23586
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
So sorry you're going through so much pain hun. I would love to see your resin works though! I do resin art sometimes too ^~^

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, sadworld and Ghost2211
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
It's awful that you're suffering so much. And yet you have the strength to create beautiful works of art so you can be with those you love a while longer. Amazing. Sending peaceful energy and hugs your way.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, Ghost2211 and sadworld
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
So sorry it is this way for you. What you have been doing with your artwork and letters is a beautiful thing. Which shows you are a beautiful person. I just wanted to tell you that.
Hug :hug: > >

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
So sorry you're going through so much pain hun. I would love to see your resin works though! I do resin art sometimes too ^~^

oh please DM me! i'll send you my instagram. it's public and i don't mind people knowing it *:・゚✧ ✧゚・:
Hey! I was just thinking about you. I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling so much. It's wonderful and lovely that you've made art for your loved ones. I'm sure that will be an amazing way to remember you. It makes me sad to hear you feel so alone. You're such a sweet person.
hi rosey, i think about you often! thank you so much for your kindness, i'm glad to hear from you again *:・゚✧ ✧゚・:
So sorry it is this way for you. What you have been doing with your artwork and letters is a beautiful thing. Which shows you are a beautiful person. I just wanted to tell you that.
Hug :hug: > >
that makes my heart happy, thank you. i am so truly grateful for you and everyone here for making this past year bearable.
It's awful that you're suffering so much. And yet you have the strength to create beautiful works of art so you can be with those you love a while longer. Amazing. Sending peaceful energy and hugs your way.
it's what keeps me going right now, i'm determined to send everyone something beautiful and work around 12 hours a day embroidering, drawing, and painting gifts for them.

hugs received and greatly appreciated. peace and love to you as well *:・゚✧ ✧゚・:

I haven't crossed roads with you before but jeeez, you seem lovely!. Letters instead of messages, make every moment counts even though it hurts. You got me in those two sentences... I'm sorry you had to be in this situation and are having that bad migraine. Lots of hugs and best wishes in your way!.
oh i'm so glad we're able to cross roads now. message me if you like, i'm not always online anymore but i am trying to check in here more often since my CTB is closer.

Last edited: