• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hi guys. I´m new here and I would like to be a part of this community while i still can.

My name is Ana. The thing is I am very very sick. But not in a way that Im dying right now (I wish) but I am about to be in a helpless position untill the rest of my life. Probably, very soon too. I can´t do that, obviously. If I´m lucky enough I can probably get assisted suicide but it is problematic. It´s a long process, I´m not sure they will agree and also the sad thing is my family is against it. I´m young so people think that you should suffer for many years and then maybe end your life. I think it´s sadistic.

So I am thinking about doing it myself obviously. First off, it makes me furious that suicide is actually so complicated. I used to think that it´s enough to choke on many pills of any kind. But I see that people fail here with SN process and it makes me sad. Also in a couple of days I will get my order of SN, I can post pictures in this thread of how it´s gonna look like.

I know my attitude might seem weird but in my case ending my life to me is a good thing, an exit. There is no other choice for me so I am very calm and accepting about it. The problem is that it is actually so difficult to die which only makes it more desireble. I have no time to be scared of it.

I will post another threads about other topics and give updates about my journey. Hope that I will become a part of this community at least for a short time. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadaiz, greyhound, SelmaJezkova10 and 36 others
L

livinginthepast

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Ana you can pm me if you like

Reactions: Huntfish34
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am sorry to hear that life unfair to you. I would be interested what your illness is but only if you want to share it.

• Love
Reactions: Dymming Star6 and sully
N

nobodyspecial

Jul 10, 2021
Hi, Ana. Welcome to the community.

• Love
Reactions: Dymming Star6, not-2-b-the-answer and sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I am sorry to hear that life unfair to you. I would be interested what your illness is but only if you want to share it.
I understand that people are interested. Still I´d prefer not to share my diagnosis, it makes me anxious. Basically it´s a kind of illness where there is no treatment at all (not studied well enough) and there is no way to get a remission or something like that. It just progresses slowly. In my case quite rapidly.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sadaiz, Winklemate, LifeQuitter2018 and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to the community, I'm sorry that life has been cruel to you. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: sully, Dymming Star6 and not-2-b-the-answer
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi Ana, all of us are passenger in this community.

• Love
Reactions: miserableforever, sully, Dymming Star6 and 1 other person
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
Really sorry that you're experiencing such a serious illness. It is truly unimaginably cruel when people who don't understand your situation are withholding RTD and subjecting you to more pain simply because they do not ideologically agree with it. You absolutely deserve to choose when to go instead of suffering for many years for the sake of others. I hope things go well for you in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Winklemate, sully, Dymming Star6 and 1 other person
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Hi Ana. Welcome to the community. I hope your time here is as pleasant as possible.

I'm always sad when I see people in your situation, victims of the unfairness and disdain from nature, while I have a good health and want to die as well. I wish I could give my health to someone like you, but that's not how thing work...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, hershberger, Winklemate and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi Ana,
Welcome to the community. Sorry for your pain. I wish you the best and a peaceful exit.
Most everyone is supportive on here. I'm grateful to have found this community. It helps so much just being able to talk to people who understand and won't judge. (Most people)
For whatever reason someone decided to CTB there's support.

• Love
Reactions: sully and Dymming Star6
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I'm sorry you are going through this, but envy your boldness.

• Love
Reactions: sully, not-2-b-the-answer and Dymming Star6
rotten

rotten

Apr 14, 2021
Hey Ana,
I'm sorry about your illness.... Welcome aboard.

• Love
Reactions: sully and not-2-b-the-answer
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Welcome! We are happy to have you among us. I hope maybe things will go a bit better for you.

• Love
Reactions: sully and not-2-b-the-answer
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Hi Ana. You can pm me too if you like. Especially if you live anywhere near Scotland.

• Love
Reactions: sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hi Ana. You can pm me too if you like. Especially if you live anywhere near Scotland.
Hi, I am from Europe but not Scotland unfortunately. I wish I had to time to go there, I know it's a beautiful country :)
I'm sorry you are going through this, but envy your boldness.
Well, illness does that to you unfortunately. The only thing I'm afraid of if it doesn't work out, not death

Last edited:
Reactions: Winklemate
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Hey Ana, welcome on SS! It's so sad to hear what brought you here. In the meanwhile most of us are sitting here with perfect health and can't wait for life to finally end. Life just isn't fair.
I hope you have an enjoyable time on the forum!

• Love
Reactions: sadstargazer231 and sully
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Hope you have a nice stay here :)

• Love
Reactions: sadstargazer231 and sully
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hey Ana, welcome on SS! It's so sad to hear what brought you here. In the meanwhile most of us are sitting here with perfect health and can't wait for life to finally end. Life just isn't fair.
I hope you have an enjoyable time on the forum!
I hope people here don't get the wrong idea that I have it harder or something. We all suffer and if anyone is suicidal there is always a good reason for that

I hope noone feels guilty because of my thread, I understand that everyone here is in pain

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I hope people here don't get the wrong idea that I have it harder or something. We all suffer and if anyone is suicidal there is always a good reason for that

I hope noone feels guilty because of my thread, I understand that everyone here is in pain
Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like X has it harder or Y should be happy with what they have. I just tried to say something nice :tongue: In the end we are all sitting in the same boat.

• Love
Winklemate

Winklemate

Jul 26, 2021
You know, to some extent I can get the rationale behind most anti-suicide positions. I don't agree with any of them, but most of it I can understand. But when someone has an incurable disease that just leaves suffering, whether it be something like ALS, Lewey Body Demetia, or whatever illness you have, I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with assisted suicide. Why the would ever want to subject someone to abject misery? Sadistic is a great word for.

Anyway, I don't want to rail on stuff you already know, so Ana f nothing else I'm glad you seem to have found peace with the idea of death. I think, even in your situation where your hand is basically forced by illness, that could be a very tough thing to achieve mentality. I hate that the actual process of accomplishing is so frustratingly difficult, and I hope you best, and that how ever long you'll be on here til the end, this site can provide some alleviation.

• Love
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Th
You know, to some extent I can get the rationale behind most anti-suicide positions. I don't agree with any of them, but most of it I can understand. But when someone has an incurable disease that just leaves suffering, whether it be something like ALS, Lewey Body Demetia, or whatever illness you have, I don't understand how anyone could have a problem with assisted suicide. Why the would ever want to subject someone to abject misery? Sadistic is a great word for.

Anyway, I don't want to rail on stuff you already know, so Ana f nothing else I'm glad you seem to have found peace with the idea of death. I think, even in your situation where your hand is basically forced by illness, that could be a very tough thing to achieve mentality. I hate that the actual process of accomplishing is so frustratingly difficult, and I hope you best, and that how ever long you'll be on here til the end, this site can provide some alleviation.
Thank you, your message was very nice to read. I think age is the big issue here. And also my family won't support me in as, there is no way.

Reactions: Winklemate
Tav

Tav

Apr 20, 2018
Hi Ana, i'm very sorry you are going through this. I too suffer from a debilitainting disorder albeit a mental one.
Suicide methods can be complicated and risky. I wish there was something like nembutal available to anyone cheaply.
Do you believe in life after death?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Hi Ana, i'm very sorry you are going through this. I too suffer from a debilitainting disorder albeit a mental one.
Suicide methods can be complicated and risky. I wish there was something like nembutal available to anyone cheaply.
Do you believe in life after death?
Hey! I'm sorry that it happened to you too. Life sucks like this. I just posted a thread called so you died I am talking about it in there, you're welcome to share your thoughts

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer