• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I have a coworker who has some "gangsta", shall we say, friends. Legitimate gangsta friends. Gangsta friends that actually do crime.
I've been doing my best to get all bff with this guy because he says he can get me a gun. Not sure, but he might even get someone to fill my head with lead, but that's some serious dreaming on my part, though. We occasionally talk about this in whispers. He has trouble believing there is someone out there that actually wants to die.

Today he both made me somewhat happy and simultaneously pissed by bombarding me with questions about my misery - how epilepsy feels like, the pills, their side effects, the whole shebang. He did so more determined than ever today.
It's impossible to properly describe epilepsy, something akin to explaining what green is to somebody blind from birth. You can say it's 0,255,0 in RGB value, but that doesn't say much to our guy - he just knows its values now, he doesn't get to actually experience green.

It seems like he was affected quite heavily by our conversation, though. He has this... look on his face. A look not too different from my father's when I told him I want to sign a DNR clause for the surgery. Israel being Israel, however, does not have such luxury. I have an idea as to why that might be, but I'm not allowed to share that particular thought.

He's trying to understand beyond the graphs. Funny - it is the allegedly evil, supposedly disgusting Muslim that this hellhole of a country hates so much that should be a striking example to it.

Reactions: Alan James