• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
What about heroine? Where can i get it? How to use it? And will it be painless and fast?

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
It depends on where you are. In the US and Canada it's likely to be laced with fentanyl, which is perfect for your purposes.
I've heard of people overdosing on fentanyl in the UK, but it's much more rare.
Anyway, you don't need fentanyl. 1g of heroin is foolproof, even if it's cut in half. Anyway, seeing as you havent got the tolerance developed, its definitely gonna be enough even if its just 30% dope. There's plenty of information on how to cook it, watch documentaries on YouTube they love showing junkies cooking up.

It's the easiest method tbh. Getting heroin is easy af in North America.
It's gonna be painless and super fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox, CURSED again and LittleJem
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
It depends on where you are. In the US and Canada it's likely to be laced with fentanyl, which is perfect for your purposes.
I've heard of people overdosing on fentanyl in the UK, but it's much more rare.
Anyway, you don't need fentanyl. 1g of heroin is foolproof, even if it's cut in half. Anyway, seeing as you havent got the tolerance developed, its definitely gonna be enough even if its just 30% dope. There's plenty of information on how to cook it, watch documentaries on YouTube they love showing junkies cooking up.

It's the easiest method tbh. Getting heroin is easy af in North America.
It's gonna be painless and super fast.
Great @Fordprefect thanks for the info unfortunately for some of us if something isn't available on ebay or amazon it becomes very problematic and complicated to procure. But i'm glad some people possibly know what to do etc. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Lennox, Notcutoutforlife and Fordprefect
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
In the US you ve got so called trap houses where you can get anything. Google it. Theyre usually found in inner city areas.
Where I live people get drugs almost exclusively on the darknet. I don't know,maybe if you've got a dealer for a friend you'd buy from them, but otherwise it's super risky.
If I was in north America I'd approach a drug user on the street and ask them for help (they're sure to help you for a bit of money). They will either get you drugs or show you the way to their dealer / trap house.

Reactions: CURSED again
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
In the US you ve got so called trap houses where you can get anything. Google it. Theyre usually found in inner city areas.
Where I live people get drugs almost exclusively on the darknet. I don't know,maybe if you've got a dealer for a friend you'd buy from them, but otherwise it's super risky.
If I was in north America I'd approach a drug user on the street and ask them for help (they're sure to help you for a bit of money). They will either get you drugs or show you the way to their dealer / trap house.
t go
He can just go on empire market and order. Ill give him a vendor name

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
BTW, if it's fentanyl you order, make sure you don't contaminate yr surroundings, as it's extremely lethal even in small quantities. Surely no one wants to kill their pets or family members. Make it clean :)

• Love
Reactions: Lennox and Soul
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
I thought about this too, if it is painless and eaier to obtain than N..it is appealing to me.
How would one be able to find the real empire market and not a phishing site? Sorry, am new to this.

Last edited:
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
It doesn't really matter whether it's h or f, the difference is the amount you need. Just a few mgs of f will kill you. If heroin is laced with f it'll definitely kill you. If you have no tolerance and use just h, I'd suggest injecting as much as you can because it's gonna be cut, and the golden standard is 500 MG of pure heroin. To make it quick and painless. Of course you have to make sure there's no one around, naloxone will easily get you back to life if you're found quickly.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Since my N was thrown out by a family member perhaps heroin is the next best thing for me. Though I don't think it lasts a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you for all the helpful insights, @Fordprefect. Since I have lousy veins and frequent tremors I doubt I'd manage to shoot anything up properly, and I think I've read that snorting enough heroin to kill oneself is very difficult. Does that go for fentanyl as well?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Thank you for all the helpful insights, @Fordprefect. Since I have lousy veins and frequent tremors I doubt I'd manage to shoot anything up properly, and I think I've read that snorting enough heroin to kill oneself is very difficult. Does that go for fentanyl as well?
Fentanyl is very potent. I would imagine if you get pure F you would die pretty fast after snorting.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Thanks, @GeorgeJL - it's not likely to be pure fentanyl though, is it? [spoken in a hip way, like I know anything at all about it]

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
No, with f you can snort enough of it and die, but I wouldnt recommend it.
You only have to inject once, it IS possible to find one good vein for one last injection on anyone.
However, tremors complicate matters. Hmmmm. Can you take some medication to deal with the tremor beforehand?
If you don't od properly, you might get resuscitated but end up in a vegetable state because of brain damage brought about by hypoxia. I've seen a lot of people who were resuscitated at the last moment during the overdose and turned into vegetables. It's worse than death.
If you wanna go with opioids, make sure you do it right.
Injecting is the only way here in my opinion. Idk. I realize fentanyl will kill you if you snort enough of it but... I'm probably just obsessed with injecting stuff,never mind. XD
And yes, it's nigh on impossible to od snorting heroin. If youve never done opioids you'll probably start vomiting before ýou re able to snort enough of it to kill you.And it's not gonna be quick, although you will get high on the way. Maybe smoking a lot of heroin might kill, I don't know, I've never heard of people doing that. The traditional way is 1g of h iv, where i live this is known as "the golden syringe"
I mean, as soon as you start smoking or snorting, you're gonna feel so amazing that you're likely to turn into an addict rather than od. It's impossible to want to kill yourself when you're high af on heroin :) that's why it's got to be injecting the lethal dose in a single syringe.
Thanks, @GeorgeJL - it's not likely to be pure fentanyl though, is it? [spoken in a hip way, like I know anything at all about it]
As far as I know f is dirt cheap, they only cut it so people don't die instantly. You do realize as ltitle as 4 GRAINS of it will kill you if you've got no tolerance?

God, I so envy you people. I'd do anything for an opioid overdose, but it's impossible for me to get any, have to fucking hang myself

At least I hope I've helped.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, Thanatos, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
No, with f you can snort enough of it and die, but I wouldnt recommend it.
You only have to inject once, it IS possible to find one good vein for one last injection on anyone.
However, tremors complicate matters. Hmmmm. Can you take some medication to deal with the tremor beforehand?
If you don't od properly, you might get resuscitated but end up in a vegetable state because of brain damage brought about by hypoxia. I've seen a lot of people who were resuscitated at the last moment during the overdose and turned into vegetables. It's worse than death.
If you wanna go with opioids, make sure you do it right.
Injecting is the only way here in my opinion. Idk. I realize fentanyl will kill you if you snort enough of it but... I'm probably just obsessed with injecting stuff,never mind. XD
And yes, it's nigh on impossible to od snorting heroin. If youve never done opioids you'll probably start vomiting before ýou re able to snort enough of it to kill you.And it's not gonna be quick, although you will get high on the way. Maybe smoking a lot of heroin might kill, I don't know, I've never heard of people doing that. The traditional way is 1g of h iv, where i live this is known as "the golden syringe"
I mean, as soon as you start smoking or snorting, you're gonna feel so amazing that you're likely to turn into an addict rather than od. It's impossible to want to kill yourself when you're high af on heroin :) that's why it's got to be injecting the lethal dose in a single syringe.

As far as I know f is dirt cheap, they only cut it so people don't die instantly. You do realize as ltitle as 4 GRAINS of it will kill you if you've got no tolerance?

God, I so envy you people. I'd do anything for an opioid overdose, but it's impossible for me to get any, have to fucking hang myself

At least I hope I've helped.

Thank you, @Fordprefect - you are very helpful. I've never tried to get either H or F so I have no idea whether they're within reach for me (I live in a fairly farfetched place with overexcited customs agents) but it's good to know how things work.

How much practice does it take to get good at IV injections? Is intramuscular a viable option?

Thanks and (((hugs))) and handfuls of don't-go-yet sentiments x

Reactions: Lennox, Notcutoutforlife and Baskol1
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Thank you, @Fordprefect - you are very helpful. I've never tried to get either H or F so I have no idea whether they're within reach for me (I live in a fairly farfetched place with overexcited customs agents) but it's good to know how things work.

How much practice does it take to get good at IV injections? Is intramuscular a viable option?

Thanks and (((hugs))) and handfuls of don't-go-yet sentiments x
No, intramuscular is not an option.
I've always found injecting pretty easy, there are a lot of tutorials on the Internet. Just make sure you don't miss the vein.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
I've always found injecting pretty easy, there are a lot of tutorials on the Internet. Just make sure you don't miss the vein.

Why is intramuscular not an option?

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Not gonna lie. Due to the spelling error in the title, I thought this thread was going to be about a female hero.

• Love
Reactions: Lennox, Fordprefect, Soul and 1 other person
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know what a good bitcoin wallet to use is? The most recent version of electrum which is the wallet that was recommended isn't compatible with my device, is this even important, do people get arrested on the wallet they use?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Intramuscular is a perfectly fine route for injection and has a high bioavailability. Why isnt it an option? Why is rectally not an option as well. Both have very high absorption rates

Last edited:
Reactions: Fordprefect
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Intramuscular is a perfectly fine route for injection and has a high bioavailability. Why isnt it an option? Why is rectally not an option as well. Both have very high absorption rates
1. It's not going to be quick. They will get high first, feel amazing and NOT want to die.
2. Intramuscular injection is going to be harder to pull off for somebody who can't do intravenous. Theyre very likely to damage a nerve, for instance.
3. Because heroin is going to be cut, intramuscular is going to hurt (pure heroin doesn't, but all the shit it's usually cut with does).
4. The injection itself is more painful because the needle used for intramuscular has to be larger.

Why would anyone od on heroin in a way other than IV puzzles me. Shooting up is easy af. Obviously if someone's never done it, they should first practise with saline, to make sure they know how to draw blood into the syringe so you know the needle is where it should be.

Reactions: Lennox
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
1. It's not going to be quick. They will get high first, feel amazing and NOT want to die.
2. Intramuscular injection is going to be harder to pull off for somebody who can't do intravenous. Theyre very likely to damage a nerve, for instance.
3. Because heroin is going to be cut, intramuscular is going to hurt (pure heroin doesn't, but all the shit it's usually cut with does).
4. The injection itself is more painful because the needle used for intramuscular has to be larger.

Why would anyone od on heroin in a way other than IV puzzles me. Shooting up is easy af. Obviously if someone's never done it, they should first practise with saline, to make sure they know how to draw blood into the syringe so you know the needle is where it should be.
Rectally only requires an oral syringe. Its very easy, ive done it several times

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Rectally only requires an oral syringe. Its very easy, ive done it several times

Look guys, I'm not the one against taking things up my arse, but if you have heroin and serious about ctb, surely shooting up is the way to go.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

Look guys, I'm not the one against taking things up my arse, but if you have heroin and serious about ctb, surely shooting up is the way to go.

There needs to be a laugh button as well.

Reactions: Fordprefect and Lennox
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019

Brother ive boofed, snorted, and smoked. All hit quick. If its a massive dose intramuscularly or rectally itll kill you, and hit quick, i gave you two articles on the pharmodynamics and kinetics when you ingest heroin. Obviously itll hit the quickest IV but the bioavailability is still high enough to kill you easy.

1gram up the ass, in a muscle, or IV will kill you, getting some benzos will help.

Reactions: Razor's Edge, Fordprefect and Lennox
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Brother ive boofed, snorted, and smoked. All hit quick. If its a massive dose intramuscularly or rectally itll kill you, and hit quick, i gave you two articles on the pharmodynamics and kinetics when you ingest heroin. Obviously itll hit the quickest IV but the bioavailability is still high enough to kill you easy.

1gram up the ass, in a muscle, or IV will kill you, getting some benzos will help.
I agree. It will kill you. It's just... i don't know. IV just feels so right, the traditional way to go among junkies. Obviously people should do it the way they want. What do you think yourself? Would you do it any other way rather than IV?