Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
listneing 2 my bloddy vaeltine hwne you sleep i think i m gonna poass out soon i leave tou with what wiulll moslt likely be my last opist? post i love you allll i love you all i love you all i love you alkl i love you all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SadGirl, Spitfire, Meditation guide and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I insist, I LOVE YOU too!

• Love
Reactions: SadGirl and Spitfire
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I know you've been trying to do this for a while, so I hope you succeed. May your passing be peaceful

Reactions: NodusTollens
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Ghostly please don't become an addict. I've seen H fuck people's lives in ways you wouldn't believe.

Reactions: kkatt and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I see you're still with us @Ghostly - how are you feeling?

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Gonjoolie, NodusTollens and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Reactions: Gonjoolie, NodusTollens and Ghostly
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
How you doin' @Ghostly ?

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
How you doin' @Ghostly ?
tired so fucking tired released from hospital they almost sent me to the psych ward but now i have to possibly go to rehab... :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonjoolie, Good4Nothing, Spitfire and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
tired so fucking tired released from hospital they almost sent me to the psych ward but now i have to possibly go to rehab... :aw:
Glad you're OK, get some rest. You're not an addict are you? They won't send you to rehab if you're not, but pretty soon you will become addicted if you don't lay off it.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hi Ghostly. I love you just as much!

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I spent 30 years addicted to Heroin.
The problem is that it stops you caring about all the shit that makes you want to ctb.
So you get by,but your life becomes a living hell.
It's nice for about 2 weeks,then after that,it's just a matter of keeping yourself from being horribly sick.m And I mean sick like you feel like you're dying.
Your stomach turns to a churning mass of liquid that defies gravity and you shit upwards,usually up your bavck,while you vomit profusely until all you can do is dry wretch. You cold sweat and shiver like you'll never get warm again. Everything hurts-water hurts touching your skin and you have goose pimples all the time. You can't sleep and just spend the hours tuyrning over and over in your bed like a washing machine.This hell doesn't last for the 5 days that it takes for the shit to clear your system,but for months.
Then you get the luxury of PAWS which is all the fucked up shit that your body and mind was numbing,coming back all at once and twice as bad.
You will do literally anything to avoid this illness,which isn why you see people do terrible things like rob theoir grandparents and selll their bodies.
You thought life was bad before,then heroin comes along and you can't even kill yourself because you don't care enough. All you care about is not being sick.
What's more,the idea that you can kill yourself with heroin is largely a myth.
Unless you have a really good source,pretty much straight from the poppy,you have no idea what quality you're getting or if it's even heroin at all.
It'll make you sick,but in a way that you kinda like.
To ctb,you'd nbeed to shoot up a large amount of very high quality heroin. If you're lucky,you MIGHT get to choke on your own vomit.
Otherwise,you'll just wake up hurting for your next hit,feeling like a grade A idiot.

• Aww..
Reactions: NeverGoodEnuff, Spitfire and x~Sophia~x