doublespeed

doublespeed

Jun 9, 2023
Does anyone have info on how lethal this combination really is? Never done heroin before, barely used xanax, so im thinkin maybe if i take both, say 1 gram Heroin and a bunch of xanax i would pass out, and either die from asphyxiation or vomit and choke on it
What do u guys think

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you can get hands on high quality heroin (definitely not street quality!) you don't need Xanax in addition to it imo. Heroin will do the job.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
how much would u say is enough to ctb? im 66 kg
I'm sorry I don't know how much you'd need. It depends on the quality and how pure the heroin is what you get.

doublespeed

doublespeed

Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry I don't know how much you'd need. It depends on the quality and how pure the heroin is what you get.
okay.. i think the stuff i can get is really pure bc last time i bought it i ended up selling it to a seasoned heroin user and he said it was really good qualitty

M

minashatz

I want to 🚶‍♀️ go with her...I miss her 😢 😔 😫
Sep 16, 2022
εντάξει.. νομίζω ότι τα πράγματα που μπορώ να πάρω είναι πραγματικά καθαρά π.Χ. την τελευταία φορά που το αγόρασα κατέληξα να το πούλησα σε έναν έμπειρο χρήστη ηρωίνης και είπε ότι
What country.? Because the quality depends where are you.. In Greece I prefer our heroine....

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
If you can get hands on high quality heroin (definitely not street quality!) you don't need Xanax in addition to it imo. Heroin will do the job.
"street quality" is arguably better for this purpose because it will have fentanyl or zenes.

Reactions: cyberbath