Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
I am 23 years old and I weigh 37 kilos, I have never used substances. Would half a gram of heroin injected into a vein be enough to kill me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Salt, Lucifer'sRight and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Mhh, that's a good question. If I would ctb with H i'd use 2g but I am 60kg. I think you might want to go with at least 1g.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Salt
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Half a gram is a shit ton of heroin, if you've never used any before then probably 0.05g would kill you, especially injected.

Half a gram you would 100% be dead.

Reactions: Salt
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Mhh, that's a good question. If I would ctb with H i'd use 2g but I am 60kg. I think you might want to go with at least 1g.
Same here, there even was a case in my country where a man assisted in the suicide of his friend using 2g of heroin but I would say with no tolerance 1g would be enough if injected. I often like to switch it around and think the opposite like would you bet a small person with no tolerance would die of a 1g heroin injection then you probably wouldn´t put money on that so to speak.
1g does not fit in the syringe I think
You can find another size syringe you don´t need the insulin syringes you can get bigger ones with just as small a needle.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...lethal-dose-of-h-going-soon.50500/post-926847

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The issue is purity, and you have no idea what the purity of heroin is, outside of a hospital in the UK. 500mg of pure heroin would be enough several times over.

Reactions: adam&eve, greyhound, checkouttime and 1 other person
Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
I have overdosed
I am 23 years old and I weigh 37 kilos, I have never used substances. Would half a gram of heroin injected into a vein be enough to kill me?
Heroin 6 times and methadone once. Three of those times I believe I died but only once was an ambulance called and I'm still here so it's not exactly a foolproof method, but I will say everytime it was peaceful and just felt like going to sleep rather than this awful choking on your own vomit type situation that I hear so often, but that's just my experience

Please reconsider your decision though, you can work through this, it won't be easy but you will never know if you're dead. I'm sure you've heard that a thousand times but I had to say it anyway I'm sorry

Much love

Reactions: adam&eve
Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mendmywings7, post: 937745, membro: 23016"]
Ho un'overdose

Eroina 6 volte e metadone una volta. Tre di quelle volte credo di essere morto, ma solo una volta è stata chiamata un'ambulanza e sono ancora qui, quindi non è esattamente un metodo infallibile, ma dirò ogni volta che era tranquillo e mi sembrava di andare a dormire piuttosto che questo orribile soffocamento la tua situazione tipo vomito che sento così spesso, ma questa è solo la mia esperienza

Per favore, riconsidera la tua decisione, puoi farcela, non sarà facile ma non saprai mai se sei morto. Sono sicuro che l'hai sentito mille volte ma ho dovuto dirlo comunque mi dispiace

Tanto amore
[/CITAZIONE]
I have overdosed

Heroin 6 times and methadone once. Three of those times I believe I died but only once was an ambulance called and I'm still here so it's not exactly a foolproof method, but I will say everytime it was peaceful and just felt like going to sleep rather than this awful choking on your own vomit type situation that I hear so often, but that's just my experience

Please reconsider your decision though, you can work through this, it won't be easy but you will never know if you're dead. I'm sure you've heard that a thousand times but I had to say it anyway I'm sorry

Much love
How much heroin you used those times

Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
tranquillo

[QUOTE = "Mendmywings7, post: 937745, membro: 23016"]
Ho un'overdose

Eroina 6 volte e metadone una volta. Tre di quelle volte credo di essere morto, ma solo una volta è stata chiamata un'ambulanza e sono ancora qui, quindi non è esattamente un metodo infallibile, ma dirò ogni volta che era tranquillo e mi sembrava di andare a dormire piuttosto che questo orribile soffocamento la tua situazione tipo vomito che sento così spesso, ma questa è solo la mia esperienza

Per favore, riconsidera la tua decisione, puoi farcela, non sarà facile ma non saprai mai se sei morto. Sono sicuro che l'hai sentito mille volte ma ho dovuto dirlo comunque mi dispiace

Tanto amore
[/CITAZIONE]

How much heroin you used those times
It's hard for me to say but at one point I was spending over £2000 a week and injecting at least 7 times a day usually more. I don't inject anymore so it's basically impossible to overdose through smoking it and honestly I miss it. A snowball (crack and heroin mixed together in a syringe) injected straight into the neck while you're upside down is a fucking amazing feeling but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because addiction is misery.

With the methadone I can't remember either but it would have had to have been at least 3000ml most likely more although that was the only time paramedics were called. I saw my parents for the first time in 5 years and overdosed in the first twenty minutes lol.

When you wake up after it feels like you're completely depleted and every ounce of strength is gone, but also like you have just had the best sleep of your life. I suppose death is a pretty strong sleep lol

Sorry I couldn't answer better than that but I am an addict so my body is used to it so it is going to take a lot more for me to go over

Seriously to anyone considering it, opiate withdrawal is the worst sickness it puts you through hell and it's agony