Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
What do you think about heroin overdose? If I can get myself a lethal dose, could that be a good method? I have read that you lose consciousness within a short time

Reactions: Pandora_91 and _Minsk
L

lemohemo

Apr 7, 2020
I remember reading someones story some where that when they first tried to OD it felt horrible because their body wasnt used to the sustance. Later on he OD again but had been using since the last attempted and it was better because he had more of a tollerance to it.

What i remember of it is very vaugue and if anyone knows more please correct me

Pandora_91

Pandora_91

Oct 27, 2020
What do you think about heroin overdose? If I can get myself a lethal dose, could that be a good method? I have read that you lose consciousness within a short time

The most dangerous part in this would probably be in case of failure. Wouldn't want to walk away alive and addicted.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
The most dangerous part in this would probably be in case of failure. Wouldn't want to walk away alive and addicted.

You won't get addicted from one attempt . It doesn't work this way.
Im an ex addict. It took me months to get hooked on H.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
But how can one say they weren't addicted if they went and did it again..?

that's like saying you tried a new food, and went and tried it again, does that mean you are addicted? To me it's like, you liked that sensation but can walk away from it, but go back as you enjoyed it, finally after weeks of going back to it, you simply cannot walk away from it, that is when addiction comes into play.

Reactions: Pandora_91