• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
I have access to about 2-3 grams of street heroin that I plan on IVing and about 110 grams of SN. Shoud I try only one method over the other? Or both at the same time?

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and FormerlyFe(IV)
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Heroin overdose is a good method but combining SN and that would probably be the best. If one happens to fail then the other will probably work.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, tired0zymandias, Maeve and 2 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
From what I read about heroin od you're going to black out really quickly, so if you're able to drink the SN right after injecting the heroin (to avoid any SN side effects disrupting you), it would be a good idea. But my priority would be the heroin, you can't vomit it out and it sounds really peaceful, just losing consciousness before any suffering.

Reactions: Meditation guide, anhedonicNfoggy and FormerlyFe(IV)
K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
From what I read about heroin od you're going to black out really quickly, so if you're able to drink the SN right after injecting the heroin (to avoid any SN side effects disrupting you), it would be a good idea. But my priority would be the heroin, you can't vomit it out and it sounds really peaceful, just losing consciousness before any suffering.

I honestly wish I can get ahold of heroin or any type of drugs to overdose but I have been a goody goody all my life and have no access to them :(

Reactions: HD72, anhedonicNfoggy, FormerlyFe(IV) and 1 other person
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
Drinking the SN right after injecting would be a terrible idea because heroin and all opiates always make you vomit in large doses, so I'd just end up vomiting the SN
Heroin overdose is a good method but combining SN and that would probably be the best. If one happens to fail then the other will probably work.
How could I combine the two? I know if I shoot up heroin in large amounts I will puke A LOT and taking SN would be useless then. Could antiemetics prevent this issue?
edit: I'm thinking of just doing the traditional SN method and shooting up heroin in small amounts (not too much so I won't vomit) during the process to make it more peaceful. Since some people say SN death can be slow, scary and painful.

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
You can vomit while unconscious but even if you do vomit the SN, the heroin would still kill you.
Yep, wish I had heroin, someone here od'd some time ago but was saved by their girlfriend and said it was painless and peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't try to OD with "street quality" heroin. Too much factors are unknown here, especially with what shit this is stretched. If you are serious about it you'd need to be higher up in the chain to get high quality. That's just my opinion.

In this case I'd go with the SN although I'm sure that a heroin OD (given the fact it was pure!) would be much more peaceful.

Reactions: Meditation guide, idk3, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I would first take SN and immediately inject or smoke (inject is to prefer) Heroin or Fentanyl. In good Quality you go directly into black! Years ago i worked in an operation room. When the patient was injected with sufentanil, he immediately stopped breathing!

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I wouldn't want to influence your decision really, but my personal preference would be a heroin or some kind of strong opioid OD if it was me. Just feels like it would be peaceful.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
if heroin is so peaceful why they didn't include this method on PPH?

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I honestly wish I can get ahold of heroin or any type of drugs to overdose but I have been a goody goody all my life and have no access to them :(
I would love to get access to drugs but I have 0 idea how to do it. I want out of here so badly. The pain is unbearable

dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
I would love to get access to drugs but I have 0 idea how to do it. I want out of here so badly. The pain is unbearable
Have you ever tried learning about the Darknet and its markets? I'm surprised most people here aren't aware they exist.
I suggest /r/darknet on reddit as a good place to start

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Don't know, but it's probably the most second least painful method next to N.

dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
It is mentioned on PPH:
Heroin Heroin
Surviving a heroin overdose from not taking enough of it sounds horrifying and it probably leads to permanent brain damage. Example here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Avisagia
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Have you ever tried learning about the Darknet and its markets? I'm surprised most people here aren't aware they exist.
I suggest /r/darknet on reddit as a good place to start
I have no idea what I'm doing. I can't tell if someone is lying to me if I don't k ow what I'm doing

abandonedwolfhound

abandonedwolfhound

Sep 25, 2023
The whole turning blue from cyanosis thing and the waiting period from time of ingestion of sn makes it a no go, and don't forget the whole having to explain the SN thing to possibly inexperienced doctors/nurses whom have most likely never encountered such a thing, oh and lastly, the brown blood, nahh I'm good.

dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
The whole turning blue from cyanosis thing and the waiting period from time of ingestion of sn makes it a no go, and don't forget the whole having to explain the SN thing to possibly inexperienced doctors/nurses whom have most likely never encountered such a thing, oh and lastly, the brown blood, nahh I'm good.
What would you suggest instead then? There really aren't many peaceful ways to go unfortunately, and we'll just have to deal with that if we're truly determined to CTB. Otherwise just don't do it.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Years ago i worked in an operation room. When the patient was injected with sufentanil, he immediately stopped breathing!
Where can I find this operating room? I want to be operated on there!

• Yay!
Reactions: Minsu and notahappygirl