Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I've been on this site for quite some time now and I've seen people discuss different methods for suicide but very rarely do I see ppl talking about OD. I understand that it's not the most reliable way but a lot of people are saying it's difficult for them to go through with hanging for example because of physical pain and SI so why no one even considers heroin or some other drug overdose? From what I've read it's not painful, im thinking about using this method. If you know more about heroin or other relatively easy to get drugs OD please tell me.

Reactions: New_dawn_fades, Lifeisatrap and Sick Boy
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, there have been quite a few threads, did you have a look with the search function at the top right?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I was planning to ctb overdosing on H in a hotel room,but i found out that everytime you take H,before feeling the euphoria your Body needs to vomit you feel nausea and sometimes you need to go to the bathroom,all that noise is enough to alert the hotel staff and be "rescued"

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kikoo Loool
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Sick Boy I can only see that happening in a small hotel. I've been sick when I was staying somewhere, and never been bothered by staff.

Reactions: Soul and Lifeisatrap
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
If you know more about heroin or other relatively easy to get drugs OD please tell me.

In 2011 oxy caused the most ODs in USA until surpassed by H and F, which (oxy) was one of the drugs that Heath Ledger OD'd on, so oxy probably still works and in my experience oxy high is a clean opioid high, cleaner than the street heroin I've managed to score anyways, although I don't know its ld50. If somebody knows the ld50 of oxy it'd be interesting to learn btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I don't know the ld50 of oxy or h, but the threshold will be a lot lower if combined with 1/2 other cns depressants

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and thrwaway99
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I don't know the ld50 of oxy or h, but the threshold will be a lot lower if combined with 1/2 other cns depressants
What's Id50? What does it mean?
Hey, there have been quite a few threads, did you have a look with the search function at the top right?
To be frank I didn't even notice it. Thank you I'll give it a try

Last edited:
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
What's Id50? What does it mean?

To be frank I didn't even notice it. Thank you I'll give it a try
It's the amount of a substance that kills 50 percent of people

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I was planning to ctb overdosing on H in a hotel room,but i found out that everytime you take H,before feeling the euphoria your Body needs to vomit you feel nausea and sometimes you need to go to the bathroom,all that noise is enough to alert the hotel staff and be "rescued"
Maybe you are right but still less suffering compared to other methods and in a hotel you can always put out the "don't disturb" sign and they might just think that you got too much to drink and are having a hang over
It's the amount of an substance that kills 50 percent of people
Still not quite sure what it means, I'm getting that it's like how many people died from it?

S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
If you bang like 8x normal dosage of heroin and make sure you ain't found I think you CTB I overdosed in the hospital last week and if I didn't wake up it would have been the most peaceful thing. I remember being warm warm oh so warm... peace so nice then being plucked back into this shithole l. It was like being born in look who is talking (showing my age) . "Put me back in" put me back in"

Reactions: Alec and soda_pressed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The idea appeals to me a lot, but I wouldn't know how to get good-quality stuff and would probably have trouble getting the needle in a vein. So I read these posts with envy. Keep us informed, ok?

Reactions: Alec
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
If you bang like 8x normal dosage of heroin and make sure you ain't found I think you CTB I overdosed in the hospital last week and if I didn't wake up it would have been the most peaceful thing. I remember being warm warm oh so warm... peace so nice then being plucked back into this shithole l. It was like being born in look who is talking (showing my age) . "Put me back in" put me back in"
I'm planning to be completely alone when I overdose. What's did you OD on? Sounds like a great way to go whatever you used. Why did you wake up? was it because somebody found you and "rescued" you?
The idea appeals to me a lot, but I wouldn't know how to get good-quality stuff and would probably have trouble getting the needle in a vein. So I read these posts with envy. Keep us informed, ok?
Frankly I'm worried about the vein thing too, but lots of ppl do it so I can't imagine it's too difficult not to mention it will be very little pain so that's good. I'll try to keep you all updated.

Reactions: Soul
S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
Alec, it was hydromorphine around 400mg plus 160 oxy IR I brought an extra 80 in IR to the party. I am alreadyvin the hospital as a stage four cancer patient. I was just saying that you def going down peacefully if you can get enough H in the bloodstream, same shit they gave me in the hospital basically but because from the streets Potency might vary but if you're not tolerant or you're completely naïve I think you'd get where you were goin: mind you For the last three months I never ever did any of it that H or any of these pills. I just have a iron clad DNR that bans Narcan so they just waited me out for 9 hours and I came back on my own